Votes: 73 79.3%
  • Bell End

Votes: 19 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
" Once's currently dossing in the Juggernaught at this particular venture but thank you so much ".

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
One of the bravest boxers I have ever seen. He had the heart of a lion.
LEGEND.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
World class boxer and knobend BUT he did use to live at the botttom of my road so.

LEGEND

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Inside the ring - probably good - dunno, never watched him

Outside the ring - A bit of a bellend, but quite a funny bellend

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Met him just once....when I worked at Lumley and Hunt...he came in before the benn fight with his brother to buy some stuff....all my workmates were licking his arse...Eubank asked me why I was quiet...I told him Benn was one of my idols and I hoped he beat Eubank.....stunned silence....f*** I was only 17.....shit myself and quickly left the trade counter and hid until he had gone:D

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
LEGEND put Brighton on the map when our footy team were not exactly pulling up any trees and would always, ALWAYS give autographs when asked, or posed for photos with fans unlike some "stars" of today...

Probably one of the first "image" sportsmen as well...and a bloody good boxer.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think Chris is GREAT. I love his swagger and his outrageous diatribes and style and not caring what people think.

He reminds me of me in many ways.

Oh and he was a GREAT Boxer. This Town is much richer for his prescence.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
One of the bravest boxers I have ever seen. He had the heart of a lion.
LEGEND.

Easy, I remember in particular when he went up to super middleweight and got an absolute pounding by some geezer but he was still, as Stallone said in Rocky 6, toe to toe and still did not go down. He was never knocked out.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He was not bettered by Benn, Benn had the raw aggression and power but Eubank fronted him and won in an IMMENSE fight.

Dandyman

In London village.
Top Man.

A few years ago, my car broke down on the way back to London. Mr Eubank pulled over and helped me push the car to where I could call the AA. A true gent as far as I am concerned.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Easy, I remember in particular when he went up to super middleweight and got an absolute pounding by some geezer but he was still, as Stallone said in Rocky 6, toe to toe and still did not go down. He was never knocked out.

I recall his tongue was in SHREDS after one of those titanic Benn fights - he spent the latter rounds of the fight literally gargling his own blood. A true warrior.

If Fraudley Harrison had just one TENTH of Eubanks heart, then Eubank would probably die.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here