Votes: 73 79.3%
  • Bell End

Votes: 19 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
i thought he was rather arrogant, til he fought (and beat) nigel benn, and then michael thomas.

not heard much about him recently0 word on the street (OK, taxi drivers) say he signed over most of his £££ to his then wife, before their 'divorce', and subsequent bankruptcy?

now said to be living it up in Dubai..

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
i thought he was rather arrogant, til he fought (and beat) nigel benn, and then michael thomas.

not heard much about him recently0 word on the street (OK, taxi drivers) say he signed over most of his £££ to his then wife, before their 'divorce', and subsequent bankruptcy?

now said to be living it up in Dubai..

Michael Thomas? :lol:

You mean Michael Watson.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Never really the same after the watson fight, lost his killer instinct after that but gave what Joe Calzaghe even now refers too as the hardest fight of his career. Think that says it all about how good he was.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
LEGEND put Brighton on the map when our footy team were not exactly pulling up any trees and would always, ALWAYS give autographs when asked, or posed for photos with fans unlike some "stars" of today...

Which makes him a true legend.

Nothing is more irritating than a 'star' brushing off the people that made them famous.

Anchorman

Oct 19, 2007
The Ultimate Warrior! I remember him coming onto the pitch at half time at the Goldstone at an evening game before the first Benn fight. The North Stand starting singing "Nigel Benns a homosexual" and he broke into a spontaneous demonstration of shadow boxing for us!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I haven't a clue what your post is about Spielberg, however I honestly believe Eubank is a legend, despite his views differing to my own on many a subject he's a wonderful eccentric character and absolutely REAKS of Brighton n 'ove

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A legend in the ring and a total showman in and out of it. He is totally crackers and I love him for it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This World needs more characters like Chris.

The Timekeeper

FAT BOY 'NOT' SLIM
Sep 25, 2003
At home, the pub,the bookies
Great boxer in his day - The fights with Benn are amazing footage. Saw him at the Brighton centre at a UB40 concert dancing on stage with top hat, cane and all the jazzy gear - dancing to Rat in my kitchen - Nuff said.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He has donated some stuff for REMF , asked once , got some stuff straight away, unlike a lot of other celeb's who I contacted without even getting a reply. Local celeb's draw your own conclusions.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I love his Cane and Monacle, he has delusions of being a Lord and paid £ 45000 to get the name Lord of Brighton or something.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
he used to own the hyde club which my house backed onto, always gave me and my brothers the time of day, even went down to his gym with him watched him train, very decent bloke, he has a pressance about him as well always felt a little scared knowing he could probably beat the hell out of you if he wanted to, Also held f***ing amazing fireworks on bonfire night absoultley brilliant!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
His fights have gone down in boxing history already, he is more than a legend, he is a LIVING LEGEND.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here