Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CHRISTMAS THREAD: What are you getting your partner/kids for Christmas?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
dave the gaffer said:
I am waiting for both my girls to have gone to Uni and they dont know yet, but their room is to become one huge scalextric and train layout!!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

LOL

When we moved into this house it had four bedrooms, but my husband started a business not long after and wanted a home office so we extended both upstairs and downstairs, he wanted a games room. He got it on condition I got a craft room. Now we've had children he shares his room with Cal and they have trains, scalextric, pool table and who knows what else. I stay out of there. My boy calls it the Mans Room and says stinky girls can't go in! lol

He built a whole frame fror the trains and racing cars they are all intertwined with one another. I sometimes wonder who is the bigger kid, Cal or my husband.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Starry said:
LOL

When we moved into this house it had four bedrooms, but my husband started a business not long after and wanted a home office so we extended both upstairs and downstairs, he wanted a games room. He got it on condition I got a craft room. Now we've had children he shares his room with Cal and they have trains, scalextric, pool table and who knows what else. I stay out of there. My boy calls it the Mans Room and says stinky girls can't go in! lol

He built a whole frame fror the trains and racing cars they are all intertwined with one another. I sometimes wonder who is the bigger kid, Cal or my husband.

blimey...I think you ought to know I love you

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
thats what I want to do for my Son. I've still got a giant cruise size suitcase full of scalextric track and 20 or so cars

trians are a bit noncey though

might build a mini race circuit in the back garden for remote control cars sometime. . . . . :rolleyes:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
dave the gaffer said:
I am waiting for both my girls to have gone to Uni and they dont know yet, but their room is to become one huge scalextric and train layout!!!!

Give over, we're not as stupid as we look!

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Give over, we're not as stupid as we look!

wanna bet

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
My money's on BAG, she has youth on her side for a start !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here