Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CHRISTMAS THREAD: What are you getting your partner/kids for Christmas?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
We don't usually go so overboard, but this Christmas is pretty special for us and we wanted to make it something the children would remember.

All three have a furby and a new pjamas set and bedding set.

I've got my son a Hornby Premier Orient Express train set for his main Santa present. He has a psp and games, some books, a couple DVDs, some Sudko books, Floam, Cds for his stocking.

My middle daughter has a few board games - The Tooth Fairy, a Yano interactive puppy and the same thing IRV robot or whatever. Lots of girly hair ties, pink stuff, bath lights etc for her stocking, a pink cd player for her room, a lava lamp.

My youngest daughter has Disney Princess pop up castle, lots of new dollies, some fibre optic lights and a lava lamp and lots of dvds, new clothes, lots of dressing up outfits, a pink cd player for her bedroom

My husband has a new TV. Flat screen too big to even watch something or other hang it on the wall jobby, he's been harping on about it for ages and had book marked the one he wants on his laptop so I went ahead and ordered it for delivery and installtion while he is at work on Christmas eve. He has a stocking of all the usual socks, smellies, cds etc from the kids.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We have gone very minimalist this year.

Wife - smellies, hair something or other she bought.

Junior - some X box games and a few other odds and ends.

Mini - Gameboy games, DVDs and some books

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Money's tight again this year, so I'm getting me kids the same as usual - a pack of gift-wrapped batteries, with a note stating 'Toy Not Included"

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Tom Hark said:
Money's tight again this year, so I'm getting me kids the same as usual - a pack of gift-wrapped batteries, with a note stating 'Toy Not Included"

One of the best I've read
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The above smilies are lol smilies.
On Ned's pc they show up as angry smilies.

What do others view them as?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It's Ned!!

His smilies are all out of order.
He has angry at the far right of the third row, drinking at the far left of the 4th row and two cools next to each other. The wink is missing altogether.
??? :jester:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
we're having a christmas present amnesty as we're skint, but we will have a monster nosh up and fine wine . . .a few tree pressies and stuff, and probably go shopping in the new year

Arthurs still a little on the small side to know whats going on . . . but I did accidentally buy him a Jim Clark Lotus pedal car last month :rolleyes:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The Grub said:
I'm getting him a ...........................

................................but no, I can't as he will find out and I've managed to keep quiet for so long.

I don't want to spoil it now.

You'll just have to wait, Sully. :p :p :p :lolol:

It had better be good!

I, too will not be divulging the information for fear of spoiling the surprise.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Sonic said:
Got the wife an MP3 player, a book, a CD, and a silver keyring with her nickname engraved on it.

what's her nickname...YALE:p :p

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Starry said:

I've got my son a Hornby Premier Orient Express train set for his main Santa present.

Can i be your son pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeee

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
dave the gaffer said:
Can i be your son pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeee

Ha! Of course!

The rate the Christmas holidays are going in this house Santa is going to be skipping visiting. Two floods caused on purpose, a finger paint meet hall way wall incident and a cricket ball through the window. All done by Mr Nobody. LOL

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
LOL....

I always wanted a train set and never got one!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
sully said:
It had better be good!

I, too will not be divulging the information for fear of spoiling the surprise.

Don't worry Sully, i know what you're getting. I'll PM you...;)

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
My missus is getting underwear this year. I've been really restrained and avoided the crotchless panties and the basques.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
dave the gaffer said:
LOL....

I always wanted a train set and never got one!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

LOL!

My husband is the same way, he enver had one as a child and now we have to go overboard on Cal. The two of them have a whole room with a table set up full of trains and stuff.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Starry said:
LOL!

My husband is the same way, he enver had one as a child and now we have to go overboard on Cal. The two of them have a whole room with a table set up full of trains and stuff.

I am waiting for both my girls to have gone to Uni and they dont know yet, but their room is to become one huge scalextric and train layout!!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here