Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas Lists

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Being nagged to f*** about giving people a christmas list.

Have attempted to go through a boots catologue but just cant see anything that I want that much.

At the moment I've got aftershave and socks on there.

I'll put this one out, anyone got anything decent on there xmas list under say £70 that I can put on mine ?

Otherwise Im gonna end up with a right crock of shite and Im with the inlaws at Xmas and am a particularly shit actor.

Cheers

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Dvds
Cds
computer games

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Anything from the club shop?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Vegetarian_Sausage_Roll.jpg

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Why not point out that the important thing about a Christmas present is the thought that has been put into it by the person giving the gift. Thus you are not doing lists this year but look forward to receiving their thoughtful gift that shows how warmly they have accepted you into their family.

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Juan Albion said:
Why not point out that the important thing about a Christmas present is the thought that has been put into it by the person giving the gift. Thus you are not doing lists this year but look forward to receiving their thoughtful gift that shows how warmly they have accepted you into their family.

Because, like he said, he doesn't want to end up with crap.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Juan Albion said:
At least then he'll know what the in-laws think of him.

True.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Picked this one up from another thread. How about a USB turntable? or Scotch, or vouchers for your favourite place to eat. Ask your wife for a 'get out of jail free' card. Always useful when you have had a too good night out with the gang.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here