Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas and the Baby Jesus

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
does not get a look in now does he. Have not heard one mention of him yet, you never seem to these days do you.

Just a relentless bombardment of the cringeworthy here come the girls adverts and the mumsy one from the nolans flogging utter shit for iceland.

I f***ing hate Christmas.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
does not get a look in now does he. Have not heard one mention of him yet, you never seem to these days do you.

Just a relentless bombardment of the cringeworthy here come the girls adverts and the mumsy one from the nolans flogging utter shit for iceland.

i dont know why, but i think that mumsy one from the nolans would be utter filth in the sack,im willing to put good money down that she gets left with a face like a painters radio more often than not.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
i dont know why, but i think that mumsy one from the nolans would be utter filth in the sack,im willing to put good money down that she gets left with a face like a painters radio more often than not.

i would have ruined the lot of them in their heyday if i hadnt have been 8.

a massive family of mick sisters, you know they are all genetically pre programmed to be no better than they ought to be.

When has it ever (in the past 20 years) been about the baby Jesus? The adverts have always been about Santa and snow.

The only time I've ever done anything vaguely religious around christmas time is when I was in primary school and in the nativity play, and the occasional carol services that I go to (and that's only because I enjoy the singing, rather than any innate belief). For as long as I've been alive (I'm 25) the 'Christ' part of christmas has been strictly optional.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Mate of mine worked on a cruise ship and the Nolans were appearing one summer doing the rounds.

They were indeed filthier than a post vindaloo ringpiece, and had absolutely no standards of decency whatsoever.

Not as dirty as Pam from Audenshaw though...........:thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Mate of mine worked on a cruise ship and the Nolans were appearing one summer doing the rounds.

They were indeed filthier than a post vindaloo ringpiece, and had absolutely no standards of decency whatsoever.
pics? :thumbsup:

Is there anything better than a slightly washed up, but worldly and filthy looking woman in her mid 30s who has given up all pretence of standards and just fancies the idea of having every hole plugged for shits and giggles?

Marvellous image.

Last edited:

If Jesus hadn't been born on Christmas Day he would never have been associated with Christmas in the first place.

Without wanting to start a binfest; he wasn't. Christmas was set as December 25th as it coincided with an existing pagan festival; rather than trying to tell the masses 'you must convert', it was much easier to let them carry on with their celebration, but tell them that they were having a party for a different reason.

According to the theologian in our office, common reckoning is that he was born some time in April apparently.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

Is there anything better than a slightly washed up, but worldly and filthy looking woman in her mid 30s who has given up all pretence of standards and just fanies the idea of having every hold plugged for shits and giggles?

Marvellous image.
Sounds like a man in need of a visit to bredbury hall dont you think el pres ?? :lolol:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

Is there anything better than a slightly washed up, but worldly and filthy looking woman in her mid 30s who has given up all pretence of standards and just fanies the idea of having every hold plugged for shits and giggles?

Marvellous image.

if you told her you thought she was in her mid 30s, you would be plugged into her before she had even time to put down her iceland prawn platter.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Got a snog (peck) from Maureen Nolan outside the players entrance at the Goldstone, when she was shagging Andy Rollings I think?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Well on the basis of this she clearly knows what she likes....

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8P-iKUBUX7I&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8P-iKUBUX7I&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

Shameless plug here, but the Nolans were on the local TV station (where I sometimes appear) a couple of weeks ago just before my slot, and they have had a lot of cosmetic work done, but if push came to shove, at least two of them would have got it with ZERO pints.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here