Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chris wood

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I did meet him at a kit sponsors dinner. He was only 19 so it could have been awkwardness, but he wasn’t engaging with his fellow players like the others.

He was only young when I met him as well, when he played under Chris for Birmingham City not sure how old he was then - He was in the lounge after the match rolling about on the floor with a suit on kicking a ball abound with a couple of young kids who were there and he was really engaging with everyone

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
I despair of supposed Albion fans' memories of Chris Wood when he played for us on loan :ffsparr:

If you ever saw him play at the Withdean Stadium as a young lad you couldn't have be more impressed with him. Scored some cracking goals whilst learning his trade at our club, I was sad to see him leave after his loan spell, I thought all the way back then that we should have signed him if we could have done so.

If he's available then it's a big YES from me

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Can't believe anyone is seriously suggesting we wouldn't want Chris Wood for £15m!

That would be an INSANELY good deal. Which is why I am certain it's not happening.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I despair of supposed Albion fans' memories of Chris Wood when he played for us on loan :ffsparr:

If you ever saw him play at the Withdean Stadium as a young lad you couldn't have be more impressed with him. Scored some cracking goals whilst learning his trade at our club, I was sad to see him leave after his loan spell, I thought all the way back then that we should have signed him if we could have done so.

If he's available then it's a big YES from me

I did see him play at Withdean & so did some of the other detractors in this thread.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A player with 34/94 in the EPL does not have a contract value of £15m.

Paper must be desperate.

Not coming here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here