Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Iwelumo - Greatest player EVER

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
bhaexpress said:
Lenny was Lenny Godber, (the late Richard Beckinsale) Fletch's cell mate. The Scotiish guy was McClaren, (Tony Osaba) ....

I didn't think Lenny sounded quite right but I knew exactly who she was referring to! Ironic for the greatest player ever that he should sound like somebody from the greatest sitcom ever.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Jambo Seagull said:
I didn't think Lenny sounded quite right but I knew exactly who she was referring to! Ironic for the greatest player ever that he should sound like somebody from the greatest sitcom ever.

Yes but this blokes no commedian, thank God !

scfc1

Sep 29, 2003
stoke home of football
ha ha ha great lads :lolol:

he's not that good, i liked lumo the lad tries hard and for a big youth he's got a good touch. but i'm not to sure he will set the 1st alight next season if you go up. :(

i meet lumo a couple of times he's a great person and his missus is hot :love: :drool:

i don't know why he only wears a hat to bed though :glare: (don't ask me how i know, i'm a straight guy so nothing going on there).

your right he drive's a bmw x5 black, i think the reg is x1 umo (or something similar).

good luck to him and you this season.

p.s anymore photos of hamster cheek berkshire seagull lying around?

:lolol: :lolol:

scfc1

Sep 29, 2003
stoke home of football
Cheeky Monkey said:
An excellent acquisition but also a bit of a double-edged sword as we'll have to cough up for him at some point (presumably if we can get his signature before too many clubs come sniffing) and according to the Arsegas that figure will be performance related and tied to potential play-off success, which sounds like bollogs to me as we were in the play-offs when the big man arrived anyway...

barnsley had a offer of 50,000 for him turned down a few weeks back, but i bet you won't end up paying much more for him.

he's signed till the end of the season not on loan.

did you also know he was our leading scorer for the two seasons before this and he was not a regular starter:)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
See, even Stoke fans think he's AMAZING.

LUMO!!:clap2: LUMO!!:clap2: LUMO!!:clap2: LUMO!!:clap2:
LUMO!!:clap2: LUMO!!:clap2: LUMO!!:clap2: LUMO!!:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here