Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Evans.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Moyles is the reason that I have ceased listening to Radio 1, in fact if I can't get any other station I turn the radio off.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I flit between Radio 2 and Absolute. I didn't mind Wogan, used to listen on the way to work and it was more a background thing, Wogan never really bored me but I'm glad Evans has replaced him, I think he is good and used to enjoy his Drive time show, for some reason that song about outfoxing the fox always made me chuckle and got stuck in my head for a good hour after I heard it.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
R2 is always going to be more popular than R1, because it caters for far higher a demographic. R1 is aiming at 11 - 30 and R2 30 - 80.

Actually I think Radio 1's demographic only aims as high as 25. Certainly I was sick of it by the time I'd reached that age

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Radio 1 is bloody dire, apart from Pete Tong, Fabio & Grooverider and Judge Jules. In the week I usually listen to Talksport, but I might give Radio2 a go because there is only so much Liverpool, Liverpool, Liverpool, Arsenal, Arsenal,, Arsenal I can take.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here