Votes: 68 70.1%
  • Bell End

Votes: 29 29.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Definite legend. A great boxer in his day and an allround entertainer. Quality. Ther fights with benn and watson were amazing. Wish we had fights like that nowadays.:(

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
a spooky preminition this morning from me that Eubank would be in the news again soon maybe ???

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
His boxing skills and achievements aside - personally the bloke is a muscular black Frank Spencer re-incarnated. He never stops to think things through, and even if he did? He'd still have the same stupid ideas.

A WOMAN who was scarred for life at a firework display held by Chris Eubank on Brighton seafront, will receive an out-of-court settlement.

A deal was struck between lawyers acting for victim Amanda Marsden and the former world champion boxer, who lives in Hove, yesterday.

Miss Marsden, 40, of Basingstoke, Hampshire, needed skin grafts after the accident on New Years Eve, 1995. The other victim, Anita Wyness, 31, of Swindon, also suffered burns.

Who on earth would dream of stringing fireworks together and setting them off on a public beach? Eubank.... thats who.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
_42602853_eubank_truck203.jpg

SUPER Legend

:bowdown:

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Once tried to bang my mate ( female) in a lift at the Thistle Hotel.

Was at the Watson fight at White Hart Lane in 91. Absolutely mental.

Top man, despite trying to run me over on the seafront a few years back.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They just showed his arrest on BBC news.

Copper: "I'm arresting you for a breach of the peace."
Eubank: "A breach of the peath ? But it'th before eleven o' clock."

:lolol: :bowdown:

Last edited:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I paid to watch his one & only fight at the Brighton Centre vs Eduardo Contreras. f*** me it was shite, but that was Eubank, he only did just enough to beat his opponent. He performed when it mattered though & the fights against Benn & Watson were brutal.

Legend, no doubt. :clap:

Oct 7, 2006
Eastbourne
met him at hove when the cricket world cup was here quite a few years back. there was five of us and all he said was 'shake my hand'

wonder if he paid the congestion charge yesterday too!

legend

lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here