Votes: 68 70.1%
  • Bell End

Votes: 29 29.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Agreed. He's as mad as the contents of Frank's underpants at a Women's Institute convention but he's Sussex through and through.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Leaving aside the boxing, Chris Eubank qualifies for legend status for that magical moment when, as guest TOTP presenter, he uttered the immortal words "at number Six, it's Suggs with Cecilia"

:clap2:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Once, when working plain clothes in Brighton we were chasing a smackhead who had just stolen a pensioners purse and Chris Eubank let us jump in his jeep and chase him along the seafront, reulting in a decent nick. Good man.:clap2:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
he's got arms the size of sides of beef, would not want to get in a scrap with him

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Nibble said:
Once, when working plain clothes in Brighton we were chasing a smackhead who had just stolen a pensioners purse and Chris Eubank let us jump in his jeep and chase him along the seafront, reulting in a decent nick. Good man.:clap2:

He once clobbered a mugger in The Lanes as well. he was interviewed on local news - it was before he was particularly famous - and it was a typically funny interview, as he talked about it like a boxing match.

"I saw the man snatch the purse and run away, but he ran in my direction. I blocked his path, and then gave a left jab to the stomach, and a right cross. He went down, and stayed down."

Top man in my book, no two ways about it.

:clap:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Gritt23 said:
I seem to remember he was deducted 2 points for the headbutt and it immediately went to the judges cards, and despite the deduction he still won ... so I'm not sure about your assumption that "he was getting turned over."

Legend and top bloke.

:clap:
He'd won the early rounds but the Challenger was getting on top when he butted him.Had it gone the distance then i don't reckon Eubank would have won, assuming the fight continued in the same manner.It was an act of desperation.Shame because that wasn't the Eubank i went to watch.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Eubank's most heroic fights were at the end went he stepped up a division , he was getting pasted and did not go down and I think was never floored in his career, heart of a Lion

EUBANK EUBANK EUBANK EUBANK

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
Tom Hark said:
Legend!

:bowdown:

secondsoutmd7.jpg

Photo shows a svelte and boyish THPP in the ring with the boxing legend at the height of his fame (Eubank's fame that is). Several seconds earlier the interloper had attempted to climb through the ropes, but sadly left in a trailing right leg, falling arse over tit full length at the feet of the somewhat startled middleweight champion :blush:

Good recovery, mind :lol:
What IS that around your neck?:lolol: :lolol:

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
i seven balled him at pool in the club he used to part own (the Hyde) near the Grenadier

He gave me £20 - He was rubbish at pool

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Uncle Spielberg said:
Eubank's most heroic fights were at the end went he stepped up a division , he was getting pasted and did not go down and I think was never floored in his career, heart of a Lion

EUBANK EUBANK EUBANK EUBANK

Calzaghe dropped him I think.

There were times when he was just unbelievably brave, although by the end I was wishing he'd hang the gloves up, as his bravery could have killed him, he just wouldn't ever believe he was beaten.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
cardboard said:
i seven balled him at pool in the club he used to part own (the Hyde) near the Grenadier

He gave me £20 - He was rubbish at pool
Shame you didn't do it in the Brewery Tap.....he would've had to do a lap of the pool table with his trousers down.....would've been great on YouTube.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Gritt23 said:
Calzaghe dropped him I think.

There were times when he was just unbelievably brave, although by the end I was wishing he'd hang the gloves up, as his bravery could have killed him, he just wouldn't ever believe he was beaten.

may have decked him but Eubank was never knocked out

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Always liked him, even though he once winked at my wife as we stood on the pavement waiting for the traffic to clear and he passed in his gold Ferrari.

Tigerish, gritty fighter, a top showman and a comedy lisp. Good stuff.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Uncle Spielberg said:
may have decked him but Eubank was never knocked out

That's absolutely right. It was a flash knock down. He was straight up and boxing on. May have been first round, so just caught him a bit cold.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here