• Legend

Votes: 68 70.1%
  • Bell End

Votes: 29 29.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You wouldn't want to be married to him, be driving anywhere near him or do business with him.

Other than that he was a top boxer, he makes for great TV and he is a good Sussex man.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The day my son and his mate passed their moped tests, they did a road trip down from Bognor to Brighton to practice their silky skills on a 50cc. Cruising along Kingsway at the same time was Chris Eubank in his monster truck. Only one monster truck like that in Brighton & Hove so they gave chase, drew alongside, and stayed that way, all parties grinning and waving at each other for some considerable distance, having a great time. All parties then sailed straight through a red light, at which point a police car appeared from nowhere. Result: Chris Eubank - cruised on, not a care in the world. Son and son's mate - given tickets for failing to stop at a red light. :lol:

Buzzer said:
you know what i mean, you big gay bear.

Just wanted to emphasize that me and big Chris have a lot in common. We are both DOUBLE HARD BASTARDS! So there.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Chris Eubank can often be found at Dubai's Buddha
Bar, his weird toff accent/persona slipping
as more drinks are consumed.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Chris is strictly teetotal isn't he ???

Gluteus Maximus

Jul 10, 2003
Trumpton
From his website.... pure linguistic comedy genius:

WELCOME TO MY WORLD - CHRIS EUBANK
ME, MYSELF
"Because of the good relationship I have with my former promoters, managers and T.V. executives etc, I have been able to acquire the non-exclusive rights to me fights. It seems to me that there is a ground swell of people that are boxing aficionados of mine that lay dormant, and these aficionados are in both the positive and negative sense of the word. Since my retirement it has dawned upon me that there is a niche within the new market place of internet technology that I can implement for entertainment of my boxing fax base. I figure that because of the particular type of note that I have acquired, fans of the pugilistic art form would be interested in World Championship content, and pre-World Championship contents of mine, that I am of the opinion that millions of people haven't seen, but will now be able to download using this technologically advanced web site.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
top bloke:clap:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
what for driving his truck up a one way ???

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
and some people don't reckon hes a legend

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
he must have been in training last night :clap:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
maybe too much time on his hands now but absolute top man , well done Chrissy boy :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Brilliant bloke, brilliant Brightonian. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I laughed the time he hosted Top of the Pops, and of all the artists they could have got on that day for him to introduce, some wind up merchant in the BBC production department lined up the former Madness frontman

"Thuggs, thinging Thethelia"

:lolol:

Could have been Thithter Thledge I thuppothe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here