Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Choosing our seats at the Amex

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
West = Bobble Hat and Rattle Brigade - Avoid

Muppet,... come up and see us next season in the WSU,.... I will bobble and rattle all over your newby assssss.... the WSU will be leading the noise, you mark my words mate.....

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I bet the North stand spend all their time baiting the stewards whilst the WSU boys make all the din.

Come on..... lets have it.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Muppet,... come up and see us next season in the WSU,.... I will bobble and rattle all over your newby assssss.... the WSU will be leading the noise, you mark my words mate.....

100% agree with Somerset. It's gonna be barmy up there. As for it adding an extra 60mins to your journey time, it's only up 5 flights of stairs, you haven't gotta climb Ditchling effing Beacon.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
As for it adding an extra 60mins to your journey time, it's only up 5 flights of stairs, you haven't gotta climb Ditchling effing Beacon.

Yes, but by the time you've descended the 5 flights and walked round to the station, the whole of the WSL, North stand and most of the East will have got there first. Putting you at the back of a queue of 20 odd thousand for buses and trains.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Yes, but by the time you've descended the 5 flights and walked round to the station, the whole of the WSL, North stand and most of the East will have got there first. Putting you at the back of a queue of 20 odd thousand for buses and trains.

You make it sound like that you can't wait to get out of the place! I'll be having a pint in the bar, watching the TV scores come in, enjoying the best stadium around.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove

No problem. I shall leave before kick off.

WSU oldie.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You make it sound like that you can't wait to get out of the place! I'll be having a pint in the bar, watching the TV scores come in, enjoying the best stadium around.

They will be showing the live 5:15 game as well and the concourses will be opened so you can meet family/friends who are in other parts of the ground

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Everyone knows that wsu is the place to be,goldstone old north stand boys init

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Had my presentation last week

a) Just how central / close to the front in WSU can you get 2 seats together? You can't Back rows only
b) How full is the WSU side (Zone A) closest to the North stand? Likely to get front rows? No chance. I was looking for three together and got mine in Row L
c) How full are the back few rows of WSL Zone D closest to the North stand? Pretty full. It might have sold out already judging by the lack of seats last week but you'll probably be okay.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

Operations manager has explained the transport process,... they guarantee that they can clear a full house from the stadium site in 47 mins...... fact..... you can hold him to that statement too,... said after Friday presentation.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Everyone knows that wsu is the place to be,goldstone old north stand boys init

It is indeed,... the more people I talk to who have WSU the more I can vouch for that,.... and unlike some of this Withdean generation,... we know how to sing the songs without sounding like chipmunks on speed,...... we are going to reinvent GOSBTS,... no rampling preamble,.... just how we used to sing it in the late 70's and early 80's,...... and not just........... AAAAAALBIIIIOOON,... ALBIOOOOOOON....

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Me thinks too much is being made of the "sun in the eyes" East Stand, we've got some cracking central seats and it's going to be fine, mighty fine!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Had my presentation last week

a) Just how central / close to the front in WSU can you get 2 seats together? You can't Back rows only
b) How full is the WSU side (Zone A) closest to the North stand? Likely to get front rows? No chance. I was looking for three together and got mine in Row L
c) How full are the back few rows of WSL Zone D closest to the North stand? Pretty full. It might have sold out already judging by the lack of seats last week but you'll probably be okay.

Cheers.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
It is indeed,... the more people I talk to who have WSU the more I can vouch for that,.... and unlike some of this Withdean generation,... we know how to sing the songs without sounding like chipmunks on speed,...... we are going to reinvent GOSBTS,... no rampling preamble,.... just how we used to sing it in the late 70's and early 80's,...... and not just........... AAAAAALBIIIIOOON,... ALBIOOOOOOON....

So LET your voices ring my boys...

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
Just sorted my season ticket today. WSU, zone A, front row. The girl said there was a facility on the website to put in your seat number to show the view. Can anyone point me in the direction of this?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
As far as I'm aware the view from your seat feature is not active yet. Looked good at the presentation though.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
got my presentation in the morning and still cant decide what to go for, tbh im not at all bothered as long as i have a seat come august the 6th,may even buy a new bobble hat and rattle :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here