Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Choosing our seats at the Amex

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Operations manager has explained the transport process,... they guarantee that they can clear a full house from the stadium site in 47 mins...... fact..... you can hold him to that statement too,... said after Friday presentation.

That's interesting. Hadn't heard that before.

What's the process?

drop dead fred

Mar 8, 2011
Me thinks too much is being made of the "sun in the eyes" East Stand, we've got some cracking central seats and it's going to be fine, mighty fine!

just always remember as a kid all those people at the goldstone in the east stand with their hands on their foreheads trying to watch a game not seeing much because of the low setting sun during the season

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
It is indeed,... the more people I talk to who have WSU the more I can vouch for that,.... and unlike some of this Withdean generation,... we know how to sing the songs without sounding like chipmunks on speed,...... we are going to reinvent GOSBTS,... no rampling preamble,.... just how we used to sing it in the late 70's and early 80's,...... and not just........... AAAAAALBIIIIOOON,... ALBIOOOOOOON....
I can't wait to hear you all, as an ex North Stand boy, I'd have loved to join you all up there, but as I am now disabled, I can't do it. But I shall still have a bloody good sing from the disabled area. Right next to the away fans in the south, so it has to be done.

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
just always remember as a kid all those people at the goldstone in the east stand with their hands on their foreheads trying to watch a game not seeing much because of the low setting sun during the season

Dead right - loved it for evening games but for sunny Saturdays... bloody awful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here