Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** Chile v Switzerland Official Thread **

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Oh what a surprise, ITV streaming not working again. What an absolute shambles that company really is. Needless to say the BBC game earlier worked with absolutely no issues whatsoever.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Vamos Las Rojas! I hope you are watching Gus we want Waldo Ponce!!!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Oh what a surprise, ITV streaming not working again. What an absolute shambles that company really is. Needless to say the BBC game earlier worked with absolutely no issues whatsoever.

It's on BBC. AGAIN.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
It's on BBC. AGAIN.

Sorry, I meant ITV streams of previous games. Got the BBC site working in the corner fine but want to watch clips of other matches to catch up. Sod 'em, got two bbc pages open instead :)

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Sake, not having a good day :( Can't get BBC to work or any catch ups on ITV either :(

Attachments

• bbc.png
    bbc.png
    201.1 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I dont think the BBC can say Ponce they use his middle name

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
This is the worst ref of the World Cup - by some distance. Someone will get booked for having a dodgy haircut in a minute

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
How lame was that sending off?! Mind you, Mark f***ing Bright seemed convinced the Yellow-shirted Nazi had made the correct decision, so it MUST be right. :rolleyes:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I lament the way football has gone.

It's a game now full of supposed grown men who are unable to take small taps or bumps without acting like someone has broken their leg or king hit them.

Complete and utter soft cocks.

Oh for the days of players like Stuart Pearce and Mick McCarthy. Men who you could hit in the head with an axe and they'd still get up right away, wipe all the blood from their eyes and get on with it.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
anyone tell me if u thought that was a red card i didnt think it was

I did. If you raise an arm these days you have to expect a red card. The Chilean fella made a meal of it but you ask for trouble if you swing arms around.

If that had happened against the Albion, we'd have been screaming to get the bloke sent off

EDIT: that's not to say that I agree with this state of play, I'm just stating what the current climate is like

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here