Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** Chile v Switzerland Official Thread **

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
how many yellow cards has he given now plus the red by the way that swiss number 5 what a wanker

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Is this referee on coke?

I don't know, but I wish I was! This Ref (& a good few of the actors masquerading as footballers) is a complete disgrace. Well done Blatter & co: you've managed to kill football. :mad:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Why the hell is Bright still going on about a player being offside when Chile scored? The player wasn't active, YOU FUCKWIT, because he didn't receive, cross, or head the frigging ball!

Sake.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Chile's f***ing inability to get a second goal means I won £12 rather than £52.

:rant:

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
Chile v Switzerland

You can watch the sending off again. Ridiculous.

I assume appeals are not allowed in the World Cup?

This play acting is really starting to piss me off. The bloody Brazilains were at it yesterday and eventually the Ivory Coast got fed up with their cheating and started do the same, ending up with the pathetic sending off of Kaka.

I can't understand how the refs can't see what's going on! I know most refs have never played football at a high level, but anyone who has had a kick about in the park knows what is a bad or dangerous tackle, but for some reason the supposedly top refs in the world have no idea whats going on. It's about time these cheats were cited as in Rugby and video evidence used after the game to punish them. A couple of high profile cases of cheats being banned for a few games would soon sort this problem out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here