Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cher to win X Factor

Skills

Aug 4, 2008
Brighton
She will be singing with Lady Gaga in the final. Don't ask me for a source just go with it. Not sure what odds i can get now?

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
So Wagner wont win :(

Thats it im not watching again, all that money I wasted on the calls for Wagner.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Pathetic.. so untalented she feels the need to add a rap to every song.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
:ohmy:

Sensational news if true, and there I was thinking that One Direction, Matt and Rebecca would make the final.

:facepalm:

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
Two weeks ago The National Enquirer reported a story that the agents of Lady Gaga and Cher of Sonny and Cher were in talks to record a duet. Nothing to do with X Factor.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
And she is Ugly

I googled her as my mates always going on about her..... I can confirm she is a f***ing dog, she'd fit in well where i live in that clobber!

Attachments

• Cher+Lloyd+X+Factor+Contestants+Sighting+London+T5ShX54xUw0l.jpg
    Cher+Lloyd+X+Factor+Contestants+Sighting+London+T5ShX54xUw0l.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 691

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The smart moneys on Matt.

Interestingly, he was way ahead a few weeks ago but Rebecca and One Direction have both caught up to him. He's still favourite but only by a sliver.

I still think the 8-1 I got on Rebecca at the start is good value.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Pathetic.. so untalented she feels the need to add a rap to every song.

Do you not feel that rapping can be construed as 'a talent', at all, then?

There are a few very major artists [and their bank managers] who would beg to differ.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Now i'm not particularly a fan of hers but she can sing, its not all about the rapping. A couple of weeks ago she sang Stay by Shakespears Sister absolutely superbly, she really surprised me.

She will continue to rap cos it gives her something a bit extra as if it was purely on singing then she would have no chance of competing with Rebecca who is outstanding and fully deserves to win.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Interestingly, he was way ahead a few weeks ago but Rebecca and One Direction have both caught up to him. He's still favourite but only by a sliver.

I still think the 8-1 I got on Rebecca at the start is good value.

About time they gave Matt a song that isn't a f***ing dirge if he's gonna stand out again. Shit moany women's songs and then a song that only Elton can pull off. Whoever his mentor is is doing him no favours.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
About time they gave Matt a song that isn't a f***ing dirge if he's gonna stand out again. Shit moany women's songs and then a song that only Elton can pull off. Whoever his mentor is is doing him no favours.

... although it was a woman's song that really pulled him ahead in the betting.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
good god if that is true will be a god awful mess come finals night. Two poor singers who play on a gimmic.

Oct 25, 2003

yeah but it's the girls who are voting for him......so he'll keep on singing all that romantic shit (he's been in rock bands before so i doubt he's choosing to sing those songs every week) because it makes their panties go wet

the roberta flack song was different because he'd sang it at the funeral of a close family friend and it meant a lot to him

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Cher appeals to a cirtain demographic, I wouldn't expect most people on here to like her. She's not the most talented but will sell records, you could say that about alot of todays popstars

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here