Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheltenham vs Albion match thread

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
I really dont think on this form we realistically have a chance of the playoffs this season. With all the comings and goings we need more time to gel as a team.

Very dissapointing today as all the other results went against us.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
that's shattering - what a poor result. That could be it for this season. Some serious motivation (and defending) work required by Tuesday

Shifty89

Sep 29, 2007
come on its not all over yet, tranmere in 6th place are 9 points ahead, but don't forget we have 3 games in hand on them. i think the next 5 home games will be vital, people need to go and get behind the team. keep the faith!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Never expected playoffs anyway.
Not seeing that lot off for the dying minutes was just amatuer.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Just wait until next season.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
come on its not all over yet, tranmere in 6th place are 9 points ahead, but don't forget we have 3 games in hand on them. i think the next 5 home games will be vital, people need to go and get behind the team. keep the faith!

Yeah but weve only beaten Crewe since new years day.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Just got back.

We look very low on confidence. We were torn apart by Gillespie and Brooker.
Murray must try and harder.
Richards and especially the WOEFUL Whing need to learn how to pass.

Feel sorry for Forster- he must wonder how he ended up here.

At least we have 5 home games coming up.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Perhaps we got what we deserved. Trying to defend a One : Nil lead, when a 2nd goal would have killed them off. Tactical ineptitude.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Perhaps we got what we deserved. Trying to defend a One : Nil lead, when a 2nd goal would have killed them off. Tactical ineptitude.

We didn't try to defend a one nill lead. Nothing changed- we were SHOCKING before the goal, okay after it for 5 minutes and then SHOCKING after that. There was probably only 3 moves in the whole game where we completed more than 2 passes.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
BUT as said a couple of posts up from here we have only beaten Crewe since New Years day, so yes we gotta watch ourselves OR it will be the relegation battle once again!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
not too inspiring - familiar story, no midfield, hopeless long balls for our front men to feed off, outfought against a more passionate team who never gave up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here