Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheltenham vs Albion match thread

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
What happened to the Albion fans today? I've rarely heard an away following so quiet. We were outsung by 30 Cheltenham chavs and their sodding drum. Hope we get some loan players in before Tuesday.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
What happened to the Albion fans today? I've rarely heard an away following so quiet. We were outsung by 30 Cheltenham chavs and their sodding drum. Hope we get some loan players in before Tuesday.

Desperately. We have no midfield and its showing.

I can believe we lost today, been thinking it all week, but 1-0 on 90 mins and throwing it away... :nono:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No argument from me on the result - we were carved open repeatedly in the first half and were lucky not to be 2 or 3 down at the break.

We scored with a decent move after we'd been gifted possession.

After that the game was very open and it looked like there was going to be another goal in it - it was just a matter of which end it was coming at although we probably looked more likely to catch them on the break$

They opened us up again and, sadly, again and that was that.

It feels gutting due to the sequence and timing of the goals. On another day we'd have been scoring to reduce the deficit to 2-1 or 3-1, not to take the lead as we did.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Yes, he did Scotty...won everything when he came on.

dont understand why a lot of fans dont seem to rate him - he doesnt score many, but he does a job. d'agstinho was class today, and with russell and brooker in the team you lot look so much better

looking a lot more rosey than a few months ago anyway!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We will end up mid table this season
We will flirt with the play off next season but ultimately fall short
We will go up the season before Falmer

That is the plan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here