Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea's New Shirt - Ewww

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Their new kit which they wore yesterday, well just looks like one of them fake kits they used to have on FIFA.

Well and truly awful.

chelseahome2eh9.jpg

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...and why were Pompey wearing something that looked like an away strip at home? Their normal blue strip doesn't really clash with the black and white of Fulham.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
liverpool are already wearing there new kit, exactly the same as the old one but a different neck! complete joke!

Spurs new kit was quite nice though! but once again the same as the last.

Apprently rochdale will be wearing a inter milian style kit next season!

Oct 25, 2003
the goalkeeper kit was much worse

anyway, you'd think that with chelsea trying to be the biggest club on earth and all that, they'd try to make kits that people would, you know, want to buy

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
...and why were Pompey wearing something that looked like an away strip at home? Their normal blue strip doesn't really clash with the black and white of Fulham.

This is their new away kit:

prd_maxzoom_pfc-43531.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
the goalkeeper kit was much worse

anyway, you'd think that with chelsea trying to be the biggest club on earth and all that, they'd try to make kits that people would, you know, want to buy

That keepers' kit was well lairy. You'd think that Terry would have seen him coming!!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
This is their new away kit:

prd_maxzoom_pfc-43531.jpg

Begs the question why they were wearing it at home to Fulham yesterday. :shrug:

Cech's 'keeper kit yesterday was awful. I can only assume they decided that the luminous yellow away kit thing they had last season wasn't quite garish enough (it looked awful on Barca the season before Chelski had it, as well).

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I don't know what the rules are regarding clashes of kit, I always thought that they came from the days of black and white tv where it might be impossible to tell the difference between the teams, sure someone on NSC will know. Can't see why they don't apply the same rule as with Ice Hockey in the NHL, the home team wears a strip that is mainly white, with coloured trims and their club badge on the front and the away team wear a more colourful number.

Oh, and I like the Pompey strip, very easy on the eye.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Can't see why they don't apply the same rule as with Ice Hockey in the NHL, the home team wears a strip that is mainly white.

They don't apply that because it would piss off any club whose traditional home colours aren't predominantly white, surely?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
dont like to say it but that Pompey kit is actually really nice.
Thought Chelsea's was good as well , looked a bit retro style on the tv.

Maybe i just have shit tast in kits

Any news on what we are going for ?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Their new kit which they wore yesterday, well just looks like one of them fake kits they used to have on FIFA.

Well and truly awful.

chelseahome2eh9.jpg

I like it, classy.

I always think that football shirts look smarter with a collar on and seperate them from all the training gear you can buy which usually looks identical but costs half the price.

So they can flog a few thousand extra before the Cup Final-presumably, Cardiff will get to wear their blue home shirts?

Actually no this time

new-lfc-home-shirt-2008.png

liverpool_home.jpg

Looks like retro is in next season. Hopefully Errea have picked up on this and we'll get something decent and I don't mean in that disgusting giant stripey guitar plectrum way that our friends from Croydon are burdened with.

Here's the full set...
new-lfc-away-shirt-2008.png

new-lfc-green-away-shirt-2008.png

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I wonder what the odds would be that liverpool when wearing the grey kit are losing at half time and come out in the green kit as they cannot see eachover are! :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here