Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea's New Shirt - Ewww

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
liverpool_home.jpg

Looks like retro is in next season. Hopefully Errea have picked up on this and we'll get something decent and I don't mean in that disgusting giant stripey guitar plectrum way that our friends from Croydon are burdened with.

Here's the full set...
new-lfc-away-shirt-2008.png

new-lfc-green-away-shirt-2008.png

That green ones nice.

Chelsea's keepers kit was so bright my tele had trouble picking up the outlines of it.

That green ones nice.

Chelsea's keepers kit was so bright my tele had trouble picking up the outlines of it.

Time you bought a colour tv then..."For those of you watching in B&W-the Chelsea goalkeeper is the one in the bright green"

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Seemingly bright orange effects the eyes so having that colour will make it harder for strikers to focus during split second opportunities.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Wow, and if Cech wears that and the team are in the day glow yellow away kit they'll look like a bunch of stewards with Cech as the supervisor.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
liverpools grey kit is FLAIR

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Liverpools grey kit matches their style of football a treat :

DULL AND VERY BORING !

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Can't see why they don't apply the same rule as with Ice Hockey in the NHL, the home team wears a strip that is mainly white, with coloured trims and their club badge on the front and the away team wear a more colourful number.

I hear you but you are a little out of date. These days it is the away team that wears the whites and the home team plays in the colour.

For example, here is a picture from a game when the mighty Sens beat the Leafs 8-2 in Toronto back in April.

610x.jpg

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I hear you but you are a little out of date. These days it is the away team that wears the whites and the home team plays in the colour.

For example, here is a picture from a game when the mighty Sens beat the Leafs 8-2 in Toronto back in April.

610x.jpg

It is a fair while since I was in Canada so I am guessing the rule changed after I left, it was a pretty sensible one though, that is why I thought football could do well to adopt it. Oh, and the Leafs were whooping the Sens with unerring regularity back then...guess things have changed a bit.

Have you tried playing hockey...it gives a bigger buzz than just about any sport I have tried to play!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I thought the Chelsea kit looked a bit like out B-Cal kit from back in the 80's.

Pics?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here