Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
I've been thinking about it and I don't see a good reason not to win the game, so we should go and do that.

They expect to be dominant at home but they're no good at that part. Win the ball in their build up and put it in ze net. Easy.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Why wasn’t van Hecke in training wed and Thu? Definitely losing without him
Is this true? Bugger.

Would surely have been mentioned in press conference if not fit?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I too fear a hammering but I'm going to go into the game hoping that Baleba is going to monster Caicedo, Mitoma will have whoever their right back is on toast, Welbeck will score another header, Enciso will smash one in form 25 yards, Ferguson will get back to scoring ways, Minteh and/or Adingra will make cucurella cry, we won't give the ball away cheaply in a dangerous area allowing them to run clean through on goal, if we/they do, Ver Bruggen will have a superman-esque game and save everything, all the new players will play and be incredible.

And all their bellend fans go home crying.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
We're going to absolutely tear them up and spit them out and Cuckoo will kiss the refs badge then cry on his own in the corner,Sanchez will have a Jeremy Beadle type nightmare and Caciedo will be polishing Baleba's boots at half time.

Julio Iglesias GIF by Filadd

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
My lineup prediction, with a swap in tactics:

Verbruggen

Veltman, Van Hecke, Dunk, Baleba, Pervis

Ferdi, Wieffer, Hinshelwood, Mitoma

Welbeck

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
We're gonna smash these ****s 5-0, Caicedo will get a season long ban after he loses his head and does a Cantona into the away end and then the stadium will collapse overnight leaving them homeless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here