Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Great point, bloody Burn caused the sending off, least it's 1 game only I suppose...

Well done the lads on behalf of us and the football fans [emoji122]

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Another clean sheet, away at Chelsea.

Happy with that, overall. Pat Nevin on 5 Live just described it as "bordering on a masterclasss in defence from Brighton."

And as we've shown, the best way to defend is to let them nowhere near your goal

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Another clean sheet, away at Chelsea.

Happy with that, overall. Pat Nevin on 5 Live just described it as "bordering on a masterclasss in defence from Brighton."

He may be correct but we had 11 shots Chelsea had 7. We also hit the woodwork.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Point away at a ESL team is a real bonus and gives back our 7 point cushion. I can’t see Fulham getting 8 from their last 5 (particularly as 2 of them are against ESL teams).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Grinding out the 0-0s to safety. How very Hughton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now you are being a right dick, do you actually support this club? When did a CH set up ever have a better chance of winning against Chelsea. FFS, makes me wonder about fans like you. You really do want us to fail don’t you?

That was a 100 times better than any CH performance against Chelsea

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I don't quite know what you expect when you watch games like this. Both made errors, but not serious, but both put in a really good shift. I'm with Mr Potter on this one, he has a rough idea which players to pick

I don't expect a huge amount from Burn. But i expect both to be a little tidier on the ball. I'm not saying they were awful or anything (and I fully appreciate they haven't been playing their of late), just a bit sloppy.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here