Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Some desperate defending again. All over the place at times just like most games.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Commentators absolutely GAGGING for a Chelsea goal

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
18 shots v 0

Despite the undying optimism on here, it's tough for most to see the revolution from last season to this.
Perhaps Potter, like Hughton before him, realises we've nowhere near the quality to compete in footballing with the top half and has been pragmatic. Good for him. Even without Hazard, Chelsea are still decent. If not very clinical!

MisterEvely

Aug 27, 2019
Must be how Newcastle felt last week. Hope some changes are made, we weren’t able to pass out the back a single time in the final fifteen minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Some desperate defending again. All over the place at times just like most games.

Christ you are so boring with your constant negativity. You are sitting there GAGGING for a Chelsea goal, just like the commentators. Just so you can gloat. Do you not realise how sad your lack of support is.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Try as I might I just can't see why Montoya is the current victim of our famous booo-boys.

Is he? I just think his positioning is very poor and he gets caught out. Definitely being targeted by Chelsea in the first half.

Still our best RWB/RB at the club but an area of weakness for me. Sorry if that opinion isn't allowed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mooy ain’t no Pröpper
I'm paying close attention to Mooy, today, as I'm far from #TeamMooy.

He's definitely playing better than what I think is his usual game.
Fingers crossed I'll soon be able to pronounce myself as being 'loud wrong about Mooy'.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
We're crying out for someone to hold it up upfront. Murray would be ideal.

Agree that we could do with someone to hold the ball up however the only way I can see us scoring is on a quick counter attack, Murray can sometimes help the start of that but he wouldn't be on the end of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here