Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea tickets

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I remember the (not so distant) days when you never got to choose your seats at all. You said how many you wanted and you just got allocated whatever was the next ticket.

This. Just buy a ticket and go if you want to. Never even crosses my mind to go "ooh maybe they'll open this block or that block, I'll wait". I just go on and buy the best ticket (for me) from the selection available. Spoilt enough as it is to be able to do that for away games.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Pretty much every game as recently as in the championship wasn't it ??

Even more recent than that. I think it was 3 years ago at the start of the season when for the first 2 or 3 away games the tickets (or even seating plan) were not available when the tickets went on sale. So we still paid but were allocated the seats later.
Of course this way there was always the real risk of the first person getting the 'top of the pile' of tickets - which could have been Row A Seat 1, right by the corner flag!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
How many are approx left ? Just wondering what my chances are for tomorrow. Cheers

Looks fine for early doors tomorrow

7909FBA5-8562-4E85-86BE-C8E6999119A5.jpeg

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
70 left now , although at least half of those are disabled or ambulant disabled .
If they are going to open the other blocks it will have to be soon i guess , otherwise some who have been waiting will be bathed in sweat !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
With Clapham/Victoria lines closed is the London Bridge route going to be okay does anybody know?

Jubilee line to Westminster then pick up Circle line from there, minor inconvenience.

Although if Southern Railway does happen to repeat the cluster ****s that happened Tuesday afternoon and last night with these points failures it could be sh1te

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
No sign of anything new opening up...

SU1 14 Seats available
SL1 17 Seats available
SL2 9 Seats available
SL3 4 Seats available

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
two more sections now open SU3 480 AND SU4 240 plus the remainder in SU2 168 !

I make that a total of 3075 tickets released , so the full allocation . Well done to those who waited but it is a risky game to play !

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Jubilee line to Westminster then pick up Circle line from there, minor inconvenience.

Although if Southern Railway does happen to repeat the cluster ****s that happened Tuesday afternoon and last night with these points failures it could be sh1te

We will probably come up on the east coast if that's open and walk down to embankment from CX, but helpfully the website says they don't know if there will be engineering works at the moment. So other option is Polegate to HH or drive to HH and pick up Thameslink if there are trains that way

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

For Fulham Broadway - oh no, no, no Beachy.

District Line from Westminster all the way avoiding a change at Earl's Court.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
two more sections now open SU3 480 AND SU4 240 plus the remainder in SU2 168 !

I make that a total of 3075 tickets released , so the full allocation . Well done to those who waited but it is a risky game to play !

I get the reasons why... but it is utterly crap when you have such a finely nuanced 'loyalty' system in place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here