Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea tickets

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Why should lower point fans get the better option seats ?
Where’s the loyalty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it depends what each individual considers better options?

Some like a high view, some a low one. Some prefer to be in the corner others behind the goal. As John Lydgate once said, you can please all of the people some of the time etc etc...

theboybilly

Sorry, my comment wasn't aimed at those that need to get a seat to actually use but at those that keep moaning that the 'best' seats aren't available in whatever block they think is the best.

Fair enough mate, it's getting ever more difficult now for me to attend away games but it's hard to ween myself off them. But I can see the day when it'll be games like Burnley and Newcastle and other games that don't sell out that will be the only ones I go to.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well it depends what each individual considers better options?

Some like a high view, some a low one. Some prefer to be in the corner others behind the goal. As John Lydgate once said, you can please all of the people some of the time etc etc...

Not always the case though is it? QPR actually do (or did) differently priced tickets in some of the top tier that basically meant you could see the goal line! I paid for two of those for the evening game around Christmas the season before we went up. I'm normally a "stand anywhere" bloke so I can be with my mates but I was sure as hell going to get the view I'd paid for that night.

Everton is probably a good PL equivalent although I've no desire to go there whatsoever so no idea if the pricing is different or if you pay the same for the letterbox view.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Don't Ticketmaster allocate tickets but then give you the option of overriding that and selecting your own?

Not heard of that or seen it as an option to be honest, I’ll look next time I am grinding my teeth when on their site!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Three tickets purchased. With no work until January this is going to be a great alcohol fuelled day out.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Is there Engineering works at Victoria that day? Any train ticket I try to buy takes me via London Bridge

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Is there Engineering works at Victoria that day? Any train ticket I try to buy takes me via London Bridge

93526eb18e8f9beaac813c0745fb2b39.jpg

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
This is galling. Sitting on 9 of us waiting for the decent view seats to open, all now eligible at Day 2.

I understand the need not to pay upfront for all the seats, but why hold back the best ones? Are those the ones able to be 'converted' to home seats? It does feel like we, the most loyal fans, are being treated with contempt, Mr Barber.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This is galling. Sitting on 9 of us waiting for the decent view seats to open, all now eligible at Day 2.

I understand the need not to pay upfront for all the seats, but why hold back the best ones? Are those the ones able to be 'converted' to home seats? It does feel like we, the most loyal fans, are being treated with contempt, Mr Barber.

It's this........segregation. It's a bit annoying but the club are in a very difficult situation. There's no 'contempt' IMO, just trying to strike a difficult balance given the financial implications :shrug:

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
I remember the (not so distant) days when you never got to choose your seats at all. You said how many you wanted and you just got allocated whatever was the next ticket.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I remember the (not so distant) days when you never got to choose your seats at all. You said how many you wanted and you just got allocated whatever was the next ticket.

Pretty much every game as recently as in the championship wasn't it ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here