Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea scumbags

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
I was at the Goldstone that day too. Scum fans in every section of the ground except the main stand, not the most enjoyable afternoon out I've ever had. Joey Jones :tosser: winding them up throughout, despite what was going on on the terraces. Come the end of the game, the one part of the ground that had the fewest Chelsea fans in it was the away end.

The Scum tend to fall into 3 categories: pre-Abramovich football supporters, pre-Abramovich knuckle dragging neanderthals and post Abramovich tossers.

Not that I'm biased you understand :lolol:

seagulls4eva

Feb 7, 2006
Cumbria
I can't stand Chelsea. They 'bought' the title last season and they are about to do it again. I don't see how they can complain about losing when there guarented to win the title again.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Spurs in the late 70s was much worse than Chelsea IMO, and I was at both.

The tickets for the Spurs game were on Sale at the 2 preceeding home games. Didn't take much for a load of Sussex based Spurs fans to go those games and but tickets for the North Stand for Spurs fans.

Recipe for complete choas.

We still won 3-1 though
:drink:

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
From what i saw the stewards at Fulham did nothing to stop the 'Home' fans running on the pitch at the end, therefore inevitable that some trouble would ensue, as a minority headed straight for the 'Away' end.

The Policing /stewarding was very bad.

gts big bruv

Apr 15, 2004
Tavistock
Re: Re: Re: Chelsea scumbags

Dies Irae said:
I think some of us have long memories and remember the time their fans took the goldstone apart and this was not the "code amongst hooligans" stuff, there were women and children injured that day.

I will certainly never forget their behaviour. Scum the lot of em.

And if you follow England away, you will know that the main purpotrators of trouble tends to be down to the Chelsea hoolies

On the other hand we were full of praise for Chelsea fans on the "fans united day when they were pretty vocal on the sing songs and made the most noise during the game so they are not all bad!!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
seagulls4eva said:
I can't stand Chelsea. They 'bought' the title last season and they are about to do it again. I don't see how they can complain about losing when there guarented to win the title again.

I really am getting sick of this sentiment. How come Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool never get stick for the amount of money they have spent in the last 5 years?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
To get back closer to my original point, it was not that I resent Chelsea for spending the money they now have or that I'm particularly bothered about the "freeze-dried" fans who've appeared to "support" them while they're successful. Thta's just a sad fact of modern football.

It was more that I can think of about 85 other clubs I would far rather have seen receive that windfall. Clubs that do not have a history of hooliganism and largely unjustified arrogance.

gts big bruv

Apr 15, 2004
Tavistock
Les Biehn said:
I really am getting sick of this sentiment. How come Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool never get stick for the amount of money they have spent in the last 5 years?

Hear hear ! If some one came to brighton and said i will pump money into the club and make it sucessfull i will buy you the players you require and take away your financial worries , you would all say " No thanks we will continue to struggle and live on a shoe string ? " B*ll*cks Would you !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here