Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea scumbags

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Interesting to see Chelsea fans reverting to type the second a result goes against them.

Bundles on the pitch afterwards - just like the old days. Could the billionaire benefactor have chosen a less likeable or undeserving club??

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
trueblue said:
Interesting to see Chelsea fans reverting to type the second a result goes against them.

Bundles on the pitch afterwards - just like the old days. Could the billionaire benefactor have chosen a less likeable or undeserving club??

Those were all Chelsea fans on the pitch causing trouble then?

1066gull

trueblue said:

To be honest, many people didn't mind Chelsea until Roman took over. I actually had a soft spot for them since the FA Cup win v Villa in 1999.

Its jealously, that is why everyone hates them. Were jealous they have the money to get success.

Last edited:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Re: Re: Chelsea scumbags

A van der Meyde said:
To be honest, many people didn't mind Chelsea until Roman took over. I actually had a soft spot for them since the FA Cup win v Villa in 1999.

Its jealously, that is why everyone hates them. Were jealous they have the money to get success.

Stop talking about chelsea and tell us the punch line to your thread about google in iraq!

Last edited:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ

A van der Meyde said:

No, everyone hates them because they are spanking all that money on players, with no vision to the future, and just buying players to stop other teams buying them (S W-P)

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
exactly, if they only bought players that they were TRUELY after and not just because they heard someone else was after them, then i wouldnt mind. but instead they are like me on championship manager, always sneaking in and signing players when other managers show an interest.

and half the players they have are a f***ing waste of space, if we were jealous of every team with money then we would hate pretty much every other club there is.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
london_seagull said:
exactly, if they only bought players that they were TRUELY after and not just because they heard someone else was after them, then i wouldnt mind. but instead they are like me on championship manager, always sneaking in and signing players when other managers show an interest.

and half the players they have are a f***ing waste of space, if we were jealous of every team with money then we would hate pretty much every other club there is.

When I was Watford manager on FM 2006, they brought Torres right under the nose of Barcelona and Manure. for 46 million quid. :eek: :eek:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

DJ Leon said:
Those were all Chelsea fans on the pitch causing trouble then?

Exactly. Seem to remember Fulham had some right meatheads giving it large the last couple of times we played them - a bad defeat under Liam Brady being one of them.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

A van der Meyde said:

Actaully, there are plenty of peopel who have hated Chelsea for a lot longer than that. It is nothing to do with jealousy.

It's to do with the fact that traditionally they had one of the worst hooligan followings in the country, and an unjustified arrogance that permeated from board level to the stewards.

As for the fact that there were Fulham fans fighting too.. well, obviously they should not have been allowed on the pitch to celebrate. BUt there are plenty of other clubs whose "supporters" would not have felt the need to get on there and join them.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Re: Re: Re: Chelsea scumbags

trueblue said:
BUt there are plenty of other clubs whose "supporters" would not have felt the need to get on there and join them.
Can you name any club whos fans wouldn't have a go when the opposing teams fans run over to them after a local derby.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Re: Re: Re: Re: Chelsea scumbags

Billy the Fish said:
Can you name any club whos fans wouldn't have a go when the opposing teams fans run over to them after a local derby.

Well, I didn't see any Brighton fans on the pitch at Hereford.

If you're denying that Chelsea have a large number of thugs among their "fans", then you can't have been watching football for very long.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chelsea scumbags

trueblue said:

If you're denying that Chelsea have a large number of thugs among their "fans", then you can't have been watching football for very long.

Stereotypical bollox mate, EVERY club has fans who will react in certain situations, or is there a gene that is exclusive to fans born in and around the SW1 postcode area that we haven't been told about? As said above, Fulham have more than their share of twats, as have Burton Albion, Notts County...........

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
trueblue said:

Did you see it or read about it

Some of the Fulham fans were looking for a fight and some Chelsea gave them one you cannot say it was just Chelsea

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
trueblue said:

Bundles on the pitch afterwards - just like the old days.

Fulham fans got onto the pitch first, and were running down to the away end.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Fulham fans run on the pitch to celebrate, some look for a fight, Chelsea fans get pissed off they have run on the pitch to celebrate, Chelsea fans give them a fight. Big hoo haa, both are to blame but it could have been pretty much any two clubs with an intense rivalry.

My problem (as someone who gave up supporting Chelsea a couple of years back to support Brighton) is that Chelsea are slowly becoming more than a sympton of the currupt and hypocritcal nature of the top clubs and the games governing bodies. Jose is a class A arsehole, the team play shite football and the people running the club are wildly out of touch with the fans.

Still at least we still have the egalitarian G14 group, you know the one that sticks up for the other 14 most powerful clubs in Europe as they abuse smaller clubs and fans alike.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here