Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chelsea moaning about PSR

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
A DULLARD was commissioned to write a summary of the finances of six clubs by a well known broadcaster before the June 30 financial year deadline in relation to PSR.

The six Clubs were Newcastle, Villa, Forest, Everton, Leicester and…Chelsea.

The article was uploaded onto the broadcaster’s website, Chelsea went ballistic, made threatening noises and article was removed.
Any chance Dullard could post it on X, Musk won't give a shit about threats from Chelsea.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Have we got a thread on Geordies moaning about PSR?

They see this sort of thing:

And respond like this:

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Any chance Dullard could post it on X, Musk won't give a shit about threats from Chelsea.

For people that aren't on X, how would we be able to see such an article by a DULLARD? I have an hour set aside this weekend for such boring activities.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
For people that aren't on X, how would we be able to see such an article by a DULLARD? I have an hour set aside this weekend for such boring activities.
You don't have to sign up for X to read posts if a link is posted here, not like Facebook.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
IMG_4179.jpeg
IMG_4180.jpeg

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Yep, that's pretty mental.

Meanwhile, I can't decide whether Brighton in 17th is surprising, or just the reason for the recent progression and subsequently staying in the PL for so many seasons...

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
absolutely staggering…

sooner or later someone has to
put a stop to this

Their contracts are getting even longer, nine years now!!!!!!

Stupid & dangerous Chelsea.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
It's probably behind a paywall but most on here know how to circumvent that. This is such a wonderful article by Martin Samuel and should be read.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Chelsea not having a shirt sponsor must be part of the plan to avoid the regulations. I'd expect a huge short term deal from someone on Clearlake Capital's portfolio list.
That’s an outrageous allegation. You’ll be saying the Infinite Athlete deal was a marriage of convenience next.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here