Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea booing

I never saw this score coming! Still a way to go though.

Might be the wrong thread to air this.....

But. Does your team not have their own message board?

Why are you so interested in the Seagulls, when you support another team?

I could understand you coming on here for a bit of banter, when the mighty seagulls play your non league outfit, but why the rest of the time?

You sort of remind me of one of those weedy kids at school, who never really had any mates and just sat on the edge of the playground, wishing the other lads would let you play!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Were the Chelsea fans singing "we're f***ing brilliant" before the match ?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
If only we had won yesterday and I would lord it over the Chelsea fans at work. I still will but just with a bitter taste in my mouth D:

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
I swear to christ before the game I said to my brother "Sunderland will win today" I just felt it in my bones. Should have laid some money on it :facepalm:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
I swear to christ before the game I said to my brother "Sunderland will win today" I just felt it in my bones. Should have laid some money on it :facepalm:

i felt the exact same, usually when i get this feeling i dont put any money on it and it always comes in

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Remind you of some fans at Withdean?

Not at all. I have never witnessed fans booing at half time at Withdean because of being a goal behind, and certainly not when we were already top of the table.

Mindless idiots the lot of them. But I suppose that's what you get when you have fans paying £50+ to come and watch one game a season, in which they expect Chelsea to batter the opposition.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Way for chelsea fans to make themselves look like the aching sweaty cocks they are on national television.

Doesn't change a thing they'll still smash the league & win it by a billion points so why be such twats

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here