Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea booing

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Haven't seen the Ivanovic incident yet...but have heard it described on R5...the commentators suggested that it wasn't a clear chance on goal, that it was too far out and from a difficult angle...but then went on to discuss biased homer referees, speculating that a similar incident at the other end of the pitch would definitely have produced a red...guess I will have to wait until MoTD2 to find out!

They, as with many pundits, clearly have no idea what they're talking about. Blatant, blatant red card. Just hope Sunderland can hold on now!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Brilliant performance this from Sunderland, and they could be further ahead. This patched up Chelsea team is clearly missing Ray Wilkins!

D

Deleted User X18H

How many weekend acca's are on the verge of going down?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Even Chelsea have their off days. :facepalm:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Fascinating. What was he like? Seems like nice chap from what I've seen.

Thoroughly nice kid. Managed to get 3 'A's at A level despite the distraction of captaining City youth team and being in the England U-18's at the same time. In addition he won the BBC 'search for a star' competition when he was 14, and if he had gone into athletics would have had a good chance at the Olympics as was sub 11 seconds at age 15.

In class he could have given it the Billy Bigbollocks, but was very unassuming, humble and the fact that he was attending a poxy night school class to enhance his learning despite having signed a multi million pound contract at Wastelands typifies his humility and common sense.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
How many weekend acca's are on the verge of going down?

I'm more worried about the old goal rush. There's a chap needing Chelsea to score at the moment, and then he'll have 8 matches up for £3. He's a Man Utd fan, so he'll be hoping it's just 1 that they score, but if they do, he's in the cash.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
They, as with many pundits, clearly have no idea what they're talking about. Blatant, blatant red card. Just hope Sunderland can hold on now!

It was only David Pleat suggesting it wasn't a red, so completely inadmissible.

Dr_Pepper

Oct 2, 2010
South England
:(
why get rid of Wilkins
And sub Malouda off
we need Poyet as assistant!!!
and get a decent centre back replacement (should not have sold Carvalho)

If Chelsea don't buy in January then we will not win the Premiership
And if Essien never had done that stupid challenge against Fulham Wednesday which got him sent off then things could have been different

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Thoroughly nice kid. Managed to get 3 'A's at A level despite the distraction of captaining City youth team and being in the England U-18's at the same time. In addition he won the BBC 'search for a star' competition when he was 14, and if he had gone into athletics would have had a good chance at the Olympics as was sub 11 seconds at age 15.

In class he could have given it the Billy Bigbollocks, but was very unassuming, humble and the fact that he was attending a poxy night school class to enhance his learning despite having signed a multi million pound contract at Wastelands typifies his humility and common sense.

Sounds like he had a decent grounded family behind him?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Fantastic first goal, real corker

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
why get rid of Wilkins
And sub Malouda off

And if Essien never had done that stupid challenge against Fulham Wednesday which got him sent off then things could have been different

If I didnt know better I would have suggested you are a chelSKI supporter :lolol:

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
why get rid of Wilkins
And sub Malouda off

HANDS OFF. I reckon he would leave if he was offered manager but not assistant I wouldnt of thought.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007

Blessed with many talents by the sound of it. Makes you sick don't it!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

How refreshing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here