Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea booing

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The first goal they concede at home in the league this season and they get booed off by some of their supporters at HT.

What fans :laugh:

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Ref absolutely bottled it. If that was a sunderland player he'd have walked.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Haven't seen the Ivanovic incident yet...but have heard it described on R5...the commentators suggested that it wasn't a clear chance on goal, that it was too far out and from a difficult angle...but then went on to discuss biased homer referees, speculating that a similar incident at the other end of the pitch would definitely have produced a red...guess I will have to wait until MoTD2 to find out!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What a goal!

At this point I feel the necessity to bore the pants off people by reminding them that I used to teach Nedum Onuoha law!

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Chelsea VERY lucky to only be one goal down, should be down to 10 as well, ref absolutely bottled it. No doubt they will go on and score a couple of late goals the lucky gits!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Haven't seen the Ivanovic incident yet...but have heard it described on R5...the commentators suggested that it wasn't a clear chance on goal, that it was too far out and from a difficult angle...but then went on to discuss biased homer referees, speculating that a similar incident at the other end of the pitch would definitely have produced a red...guess I will have to wait until MoTD2 to find out!

It was quite a way out, but his next touch should have been an attempt on goal, so on that basis it stopped a goal scoring opportunity - the angle would not have been particularly bad either.

Apart from thart, Sunderland were all over them at times and the goal was terrific, even better for a defender. Chelsea always come back into it though.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
And now 2-0 to Sunderland! Fantastic!!

Fecking Chelsea have only ONE British player in their line-up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here