Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea Away 28th September

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Yep, I was only a couple of points short of tier 2 for this one. Like you I’ve often found that if tickets reach the tier I’m in before selling out I can bag a single by checking back regularly as the game gets closer, it’s definitely worth keeping an eye out.
Thankyou! Yeah same here. I'm back to Tier 2 when the Everton points are added but 2 London games at the start is a bit of a frustration as they are always harder to get in the lower tiers.

I managed to grab a couple of Arsenal resales so hoping to do the same for this game.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thankyou! Yeah same here. I'm back to Tier 2 when the Everton points are added but 2 London games at the start is a bit of a frustration as they are always harder to get in the lower tiers.

I managed to grab a couple of Arsenal resales so hoping to do the same for this game.
Surely if the Everton points were added earlier the T2 threshold would simply be higher, so it doesn’t make much difference ?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Surely if the Everton points were added earlier the T2 threshold would simply be higher, so it doesn’t make much difference ?
Added points make all the difference. For example, once Everton points are added I can buy a ticket for my lad if any Chelsea go on resale.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Not worth it’s own thread so I’ll dump it here.

Mind boggling that expensive and highly paid stars like Chilwell and Sterling are being told that they will not get minutes if they are still at the club when the window closes. Credit to the manager for making this clear and trying to force them out of the club. It’s not going to end well though is it?

Jul 20, 2003
Not worth it’s own thread so I’ll dump it here.

Mind boggling that expensive and highly paid stars like Chilwell and Sterling are being told that they will not get minutes if they are still at the club when the window closes. Credit to the manager for making this clear and trying to force them out of the club. It’s not going to end well though is it?

It's all getting a bit Winston Bogardey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here