Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea Away 28th September

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Now showing sold out - an hour before the T3 window was due to open!

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I logged in, got through the queue this morning and a few seats were available. Got kicked out back into the queue when I selected one and now it says sold out when I get in. Not sure what’s going on…

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
The queue system seemed to be a bit weird this morning - every step of the way I got put back to the queue page before being re-directed back to the page I'd navigated to.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The queue system seemed to be a bit weird this morning - every step of the way I got put back to the queue page before being re-directed back to the page I'd navigated to.
Yep I just had that too. Was showing as 4 left for Chelsea by the way. Worth refreshing as the odd one might come out of people's baskets.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm locked out on my laptop as I slide the "am I a robot" puzzle slider" too quickly it seems, anybody know how to unlock this stupid thing

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
It’s a bit broken. I had a ticket in my basket a few minutes ago, kept getting “unknown error” when trying to pay and have now been put back in the queue with position two thousand and something.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
For anyone still trying, it's currently showing 14 tickets available across SU1 and SL1 but any attempts to buy get kicked back into the queue. Once that's happened a few times you get pushed all the way to the back of the queue and have to start again. I've tried phone, laptop, website and via app and it's the same on all. Every time I get pushed back into the queue the number is up another thousand which makes me think it's not clearing the queue each time perhaps?

Have reported to supporter services, hopefully it'll get fixed and if there are any tickets left at that point they'll be buyable!

Edit: just realised my queue position is currently 49,622 - it's definitely broken!

Edit 2: suddenly got allowed in, showed 7 seats available SU1, 2 in SL1. Managed to get one. Yay! Need to start warming up my BOOOOO now.

Last edited:

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Yep, finally got a couple as well. Took dozens of attempts to check out the basket!

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
For anyone still trying, it's currently showing 14 tickets available across SU1 and SL1 but any attempts to buy get kicked back into the queue. Once that's happened a few times you get pushed all the way to the back of the queue and have to start again. I've tried phone, laptop, website and via app and it's the same on all. Every time I get pushed back into the queue the number is up another thousand which makes me think it's not clearing the queue each time perhaps?

Have reported to supporter services, hopefully it'll get fixed and if there are any tickets left at that point they'll be buyable!

Edit: just realised my queue position is currently 49,622 - it's definitely broken!

Edit 2: suddenly got allowed in, showed 7 seats available SU1, 2 in SL1. Managed to get one. Yay! Need to start warming up my BOOOOO now.

Yep, finally got a couple as well. Took dozens of attempts to check out the basket!
Well done on the perseverance. You have more patience than me.

Can I ask what Tier you are in? Presuming 3. Reason I ask is that if there are some returns I've sometimes got lucky bagging some but they only open up to the Tier they sold out at.

In other words, if either of you are Tier 3, I can possibly bag some in future if I keep my eyes peeled.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Well done on the perseverance. You have more patience than me.

Can I ask what Tier you are in? Presuming 3. Reason I ask is that if there are some returns I've sometimes got lucky bagging some but they only open up to the Tier they sold out at.

In other words, if either of you are Tier 3, I can possibly bag some in future if I keep my eyes peeled.
Yep, I was only a couple of points short of tier 2 for this one. Like you I’ve often found that if tickets reach the tier I’m in before selling out I can bag a single by checking back regularly as the game gets closer, it’s definitely worth keeping an eye out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here