Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheesed off Female Fan!

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
I heard some blokes having a laugh about the 'perfume incident' so I assume the above is a genuine rant!
I walked passed a woman on WSU stairwell who was ranting and raving to her other half about being searched and having her perfume taken off her, so may be true. Why she should be any different to anyone else and be allowed to take in a bottle beats me.

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
Fellow Fans, This is the first year I have had the capacity and wherewithal to be able to purchase a season ticket. The new stadium is truly fantastic and long long overdue for the club and for the people of this superb city of ours. To be able to participate in recent events has been wonderful for me. The atmosphere is truly great. I have held back for a fair few weeks now to air my grievances over discrepencies in the opening of the new stadium and how I believe things should be perfected. Hey, guys I know its early days and a good job has been done so far but here are mine. Please bear in mind I have been to EVERY game since we opened.
Catering - way below standard, although queue problem slightly improved since opening.
Catering Prices - way too high for below standard fodder that is far surpassed by a burger van!
Stewards - Well, what can I say - here we go, absolute ner do wells, not all of them (as a forty odd year old woman to be confiscated a bottle of perfume out of my handbag and told to collect at the end of the game is absolutely disgusting)
Stewards/Body Searching - Now this happened to me at Withdean and now flipping bag searching at AMEX - I actually feel this is a bloody infringement on MY human rights. Its totally degrading and bloody well unnecessary.
Bottle Tops: Upon purchasing a bottle of water (yes water), I was informed by the serving member of staff that in the interests of health and safety my bottle top had to be removed - what a load of absolute shite! There are people in the stadium with bloody heavy metal flasks full of soup and other people with bottle tops on their drinks - pissed off I was (especially after having said bottle of perfume confiscated - which I then had to collect at end of game!)
Anyway, nuff said for now, Mr Bloom and Co, hope you check in on all your supporters chat and all points are taken on board. I know its early days but seriously I hope this club does not try to run before it can walk. PR is a very powerful machine - take care to treat your fans with the respect they deserve after all the years they have been waiting for this!

Why do you need perfume at a footy game, isnt the smell of beer and loads of men enough for you Honey :laugh:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Mendoza had his 'perfume' taken off him which he collected at the end of the game. Nothing to do with gender at all, you moaning BINT ;)

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
don't get your panties in a bunch dear, it's just a picture. in fact, it's not even a picture...just a bunch of ones and zeros zipping along your phone line.

is this better?

bunnyKitten.jpg

Aw, tis like my cat, God rest her soul. And our bunny.:cry:

superwomen

Apr 19, 2011
Hove
Has this girlie been out of the country I'm in orlando at the mo, every time u go to the theme parks u have u bags, bum
Bags, etc search, and when we went to withdene, hope u all enjoy the footie looking forward to Leeds, palace etc

gully is my god

Apr 13, 2011
Hove
Guys, its standard at big event to take lids. If they do it at concerts, it only makes sense it happens here.
Most venues dont allow bottle tops to make sure that they bottles cannot be thrown full, and thus heavy and go far and cause injury.
Also for fire regulations, these are removed so that when getting everyone out, none reads on a bottle and fall. without bottle tops, the bottles crush under foot allowing people to move quickly.

also the perfume thing happened at withers too.

i would rather they checked my bags "infringing my human rights" if it means no one blows up my stadium. (extreme but an example)

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
Easy to solve the problem of bottle tops, take a lid which you have at home and put it in your pocket, its not big enough to be felt in a search and use that for the drink you buy in the ground

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Fellow Fans, This is the first year I have had the capacity and wherewithal to be able to purchase a season ticket. The new stadium is truly fantastic and long long overdue for the club and for the people of this superb city of ours. To be able to participate in recent events has been wonderful for me. The atmosphere is truly great. I have held back for a fair few weeks now to air my grievances over discrepencies in the opening of the new stadium and how I believe things should be perfected. Hey, guys I know its early days and a good job has been done so far but here are mine. Please bear in mind I have been to EVERY game since we opened.
Catering - way below standard, although queue problem slightly improved since opening.
Catering Prices - way too high for below standard fodder that is far surpassed by a burger van!
Stewards - Well, what can I say - here we go, absolute ner do wells, not all of them (as a forty odd year old woman to be confiscated a bottle of perfume out of my handbag and told to collect at the end of the game is absolutely disgusting)
Stewards/Body Searching - Now this happened to me at Withdean and now flipping bag searching at AMEX - I actually feel this is a bloody infringement on MY human rights. Its totally degrading and bloody well unnecessary.
Bottle Tops: Upon purchasing a bottle of water (yes water), I was informed by the serving member of staff that in the interests of health and safety my bottle top had to be removed - what a load of absolute shite! There are people in the stadium with bloody heavy metal flasks full of soup and other people with bottle tops on their drinks - pissed off I was (especially after having said bottle of perfume confiscated - which I then had to collect at end of game!)
Anyway, nuff said for now, Mr Bloom and Co, hope you check in on all your supporters chat and all points are taken on board. I know its early days but seriously I hope this club does not try to run before it can walk. PR is a very powerful machine - take care to treat your fans with the respect they deserve after all the years they have been waiting for this!

Would you feel your "human rights have been infringed" if some nutter bought a bomb in the ground and blew your legs off ?
You are at best lady an idiot !!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
And what do you need perfume at a football match for? Were you on the pull?

Judging by the rant it could be that the tomato boat had docked, and she had to douse herself in some Jade Goody scent to prevent the smell of rag week overwhelming fellow supporters.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I was at a match abroad once where Besiktas fans were throwing full bottles of water. I can confirm that removing bottle tops is a good idea!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here