Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheers Colin - thanks for, errr....well. Thanks.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gully said:
I agree, loads of potential, however the few times I saw him play he did little to impress, just skulked around up front, didn't track back looking for the ball, wanted everything on a plate. He will need to up his game quite a lot in the Premiership, he will get little change out of the average defender.
Spot on fella.
I think his Premiership opportunities will be "limited", to say the least.

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
I agree with above, the times I saw him play he promised so much but delivered so little.

He seemed to always look miserable and that he wasnt enjoying his football.

I dont think he is a great loss to the Albion, however we DO NEED A REPLACEMENT PLEASE MR McGHEE and KNIGHT.

Have a word with yourselves.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
What's the betting he'll have some shite to spout about us. I bet he's on the blower to his mate Leon now asking what to say!
Pair of f***ing big time charlie WANKERS!!!!

:angry: :angry:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's the end of a sorry saga. I'm disappointed I never got to see the lad play as from what I've seen of him (from video's like this one:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJwuhouUJ_A&mode=related&search=) he looks a very, very good player. However something is/was clearly not right with either him and/or the club. Hopefully now he's leaving we'll be able to find out what the problems were.

Lets hope we can find a decent replacement.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
hang your head in shame Jam the Man, your boys a tosser. Hope he breaks both legs and falls flat on his smug face.:censored:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I would compare CKR with another young player we had at the club about 15 years ago, a young man by the name of Kurt Nogan, similar style but far less skill and potential. Whenever you watched Kurt play he had an energy that made up for any shortcomings, scored his fair share of goals and covered acres of the pitch, hungry for the ball, he also looked like he was enjoying himself. I would love to see a player of a similar calibre as Nogan signed today, it would compliment out current team perfectly as he is the type of player we miss.

Warnock will give him exactly what he deserves, a kick up the arse and a spell in the reserves. Good.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
dwayne said:
hang your head in shame Jam the Man, your boys a tosser. Hope he breaks both legs and falls flat on his smug face.:censored:

Please go f*** yourself AND the horse you rode in on.
My head is held high and my integrity remains intact.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Jam The Man said:

Don't worry, that sort of stupid post by Dwayne is actually a compliment. Its when he starts being nice you have to worry, people might think he is your friend.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Jam The Man said:

And so it should be.

Anyway we look at it we have made money because of Mr Berry.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
DAMANCLAY said:
And so it should be.

Anyway we look at it we have made money because of Mr Berry.

LOL! yeah to the tune of £500k now probably.. still haven't got a thankyou letter from the club!

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
Jam The Man said:
LOL! yeah to the tune of £500k now probably.. still haven't got a thankyou letter from the club!

JTM

Now's probably the time for you to tell us exactly what's been going on and what you know about the whole stand off situation

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Rusco said:
JTM

Now's probably the time for you to tell us exactly what's been going on and what you know about the whole stand off situation

Dont hold your breath, wouldnt blame him eiher Colins hawkers are still watching!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here