Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheers Colin - thanks for, errr....well. Thanks.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh well. A waste of a player at this level cos I really think he could have had a great season for us. But welcome to your NEW career in the Premiership reserves, Col. Some lovely (empty) stadiums for you to play in...if you're lucky, you might even get to play against your old club Bury in the Coca Cola Cup next month.

Bye bye. Unlike Bobby, I don't expect to hear about you again.

:wave:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Thanks for 4 spectacular goals and about 3 good games.

Toodles. :wave:

Last edited:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
thirded

if you dont want to play for us

f*** OFF

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
This means we need two forwards now.Be bloody lucky to get one :censored:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Okay, so I was wrong about you needing to emulate Bobby to get your big-money move. But I know I'm right about who I'll be telling my kids about in years to come.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We (as a club) are now up shit creek without a paddle

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
algie said:
This means we need two forwards now.Be bloody lucky to get one :censored:
I'd be quite happy with just the one striker as long as he's good. Robinson, Gatting, Revell, A.N other, and Gary Hart in emergencies is a decent choice. As long as we play two at a time like.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Hopefully DK will be paying a visit to the boat shop tomorrow, top of his shopping list, two new paddles!!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I do genuinely regret losing him. I think in the 3rd Division he could've been mustard, and was really looking forward to seeing him this season. He's still got a LOT to prove, and is such a looooooong way off being the finished article, I cannot believe he's somehow ended up with Premierhsip pretensions at this stage of his career. He could've stayed and learnt his trade on a gradual and realistic learning curve he could cope with. Instead, he's become Billy Big Bollocks overnight, gone for the short term wallet-filler, and will now, I confidedntly predict, disappear without a trace. At best, he might get a handful of loan spells to a Championship club at the arse end of the division. At worst, he will end up as a cheapo option for Sheffield Utd, who (at the cost they get him at) won't really be that fussed whether they can make a player out of him or not.

His advisors will no doubt do VERY well out of this move, but what a sad waste of a talent.

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Gully said:
Hopefully DK will be paying a visit to the boat shop tomorrow, top of his shopping list, two new paddles!!!

Two new paddles, or an experienced, cheap but expensive to run outboard motor ?

( liable to break down at any moment )

The debate continues....

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
f***ing ungrateful, over confident, unperforming arsehole - go rot in some reserve team big timer!! So much for getting your head down and battling back into the team....should have left you on the shelf @ Bury.

yanks for the memories!!:jester:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I never really liked his face

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I agree, loads of potential, however the few times I saw him play he did little to impress, just skulked around up front, didn't track back looking for the ball, wanted everything on a plate. He will need to up his game quite a lot in the Premiership, he will get little change out of the average defender. I would wish him well, we are obviously a small time outfit, no room for bigtime charlies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here