Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheating cheating cheating

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Git.

If that's the case, I'll make that wanker mcartney's lop sided grin even.

Tinny, crap boy band.

Let me go get a 9 iron and whack it up my arse because I'd rather do that than listen to floppy top, lop sided, stump leg loving macca on the radio.

I love you.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I do wonder if some players practice diving, or would that be me just getting cynical in my old age

Zaha only does an hour a day as he has nearly perfected it.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Looking at that, it looks like Young intentionally kicks the foot of the Villa player then throws himself down!

I didn't see it as a kick, but his left leg followed a most unusual 'path'. I think he was making it follow the defender's leg hoping for a 'tripping' contact. Shameful behaviour.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Anyone watching Ashley Young diving around in the the box again just like he has done every time in his last few games. It seems if there is even the slightest touch upon you, you can leap head first onto the turf a second or so after the initial contact. Dreadful stuff in my opinion.

Don't let it worry you, they will win yet another premiership but its all meaningless as they are just the biggest kid in the playground. other clubs seem scared to play them and if they do stand up and have a go at them you can bet that a key decision in a game will go their way and they will get the result. It's a hollow crown they wear because the one thing they really want is european silverware and every time they meet a decent Spanish team they struggle.

4-0 against Villa, how big and wonderful they are, not.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Don't let it worry you, they will win yet another premiership but its all meaningless as they are just the biggest kid in the playground. other clubs seem scared to play them and if they do stand up and have a go at them you can bet that a key decision in a game will go their way and they will get the result. It's a hollow crown they wear because the one thing they really want is european silverware and every time they meet a decent Spanish team they struggle.

I don't care who wins the Premier league and it's not an anti Man Utd agenda here. I just hate diving and feigning injury. My pet hates.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012

Oh please... Morons like you should have their internet access revoked for speaking such drivel. Trust me, there is nothing hollow about the crown that takes United past, and further away from Liverpool. And they're far from a bully team, you must be mistaking them for someone like Stoke, who would rather try kick you off the park than play decent football. Teams are scared of United because they attack so quickly, they never stop attacking you.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
spot Ashley Young

웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 o-|-< 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Young's always been a diver, brilliant player though.

It's a bit strange that there are still some commentators/pundits going on about how it's been imported from abroad, even English players are starting to dive now etc
What planet have they been living on?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What really fucks me off is hearing so called expert pundits coming out with shit like "he's entitled to go down there". No he f***ing well isn't. It's cheating.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Biggest cheater in the Premier League. Pathetic dive, he wants banning for that. And a public flogging.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Oh please... Morons like you should have their internet access revoked for speaking such drivel. Trust me, there is nothing hollow about the crown that takes United past, and further away from Liverpool. And they're far from a bully team, you must be mistaking them for someone like Stoke, who would rather try kick you off the park than play decent football. Teams are scared of United because they attack so quickly, they never stop attacking you.

55 posts ?, me a moron ? oh no, I just can't be bothered.....

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

:yawn: Utd always start every home game with 12 players on the pitch and 2 more runing up and down the wings, fa are scared of Fergie.

Liverpool won their titles before sky's moneys and world wide audience enabled Utd to excel, they were just lucky to be the club on the up at the right time.

Had we won the cup in 83 Fergie would not have been Utd's manager now

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
What really fucks me off is hearing so called expert pundits coming out with shit like "he's entitled to go down there". No he f***ing well isn't. It's cheating.

Ex-professionals are usually the ones to come out with stupid statements like this, and bias ex-professionals are even worse.

Biggest cheater in the Premier League. Pathetic dive, he wants banning for that. And a public flogging.

luissuarez_1391649a.jpg

55 posts ?, me a moron ? oh no, I just can't be bothered.....

Oh how could I be so obtuse, to confuse quantity with quality.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Ex-professionals are usually the ones to come out with stupid statements like this, and bias ex-professionals are even worse.

luissuarez_1391649a.jpg

Oh how could I be so obtuse, to confuse quantity with quality.

Calm down dear, someone's obviously rattled your cage today.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Swan Dive

Rooney did a penalty almost identical to Ashley Barnes against Reading (& Wrexham) but the Villa keeper dived brilliantly the wrong way. Meanwhile Spurs decided to play even more abysmally than the Albion against Chelsea who were not great hot shots. Spurs let in five and they did not have a bad start. The Villa defence did not look any better than the Albions.

Villa look like the Albion when we were in the top flight, not as good?

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
It's a contact sport

Exactly.

I thought a penalty should be given if a player is FOULED inside the box. "contact" does not always constitute a foul.

Put it this way, Young would have been laughed off the park if he behaved like that OUTSIDE the box and the refs know it yet when inside the box they lose their rationality.

I like the idea of red for diving inside the box (yellow outside etc.), it would be kinda like the the "auto-red-card-if-the-last-man" offence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here