Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheating cheating cheating

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Anyone watching Ashley Young diving around in the the box again just like he has done every time in his last few games. It seems if there is even the slightest touch upon you, you can leap head first onto the turf a second or so after the initial contact. Dreadful stuff in my opinion.

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
untitled-1h0jan.gif

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Pathetic wasn't it? Especially against your previous employers, no class.
The ref couldn't wait to blow for it. And now the commentator, after licking Uniteds arse all game, expects he was encouraged to go down like that when he was at Villa.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Looking at that, it looks like Young intentionally kicks the foot of the Villa player then throws himself down!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Villa taught him everything he knows.

This

and you can't stick your foot out like that. Imagine if he did that against Portugal in the Euro QF we'd love him

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Now Ashley....... That was contact. Shouldn't laugh though.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
It has to be said we do a fair bit of it ourselfs.

I think you'll find that every time one of our players go down, it is due to being cynically scythed down because the opposition can't get near us. As the op says, especially Ashley against Reading.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Not surprised at all by him.

Remember a couple of years ago at Villa in the Cup?

He did the same thing, and then winked towards us lot, to the tune of Ashley young, what a wanker......

I think I dislike him more than the beatles.

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
The FA could stop this overnight with retrospective red/yellow cards, dive in the box you get a red, anywhere else it's yellow. It's getting ridiculous now with commentators criticising when players don't go down as in Carlton Cole against Birmingham. It doesn't help when you get twats like Dwight Yorke defending it either!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Not surprised at all by him.

Remember a couple of years ago at Villa in the Cup?

He did the same thing, and then winked towards us lot, to the tune of Ashley young, what a wanker......

I think I dislike him more than the beatles.

:lol:Mark says Mcartney has got
Jims ticket on Tuesday.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The FA could stop this overnight with retrospective red/yellow cards, dive in the box you get a red, anywhere else it's yellow. It's getting ridiculous now with commentators criticising when players don't go down as in Carlton Cole against Birmingham. It doesn't help when you get twats like Dwight Yorke defending it either!

Is the right answer.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Villa taught him everything he knows.

No they didn't. He was a cheating bastard before that when he played for Watford (& doubtless before then too). He's just become more experienced in the art of diving & shameless 'gamesmanship'.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
:lol:Mark says Mcartney has got
Jims ticket on Tuesday.

Git.

If that's the case, I'll make that wanker mcartney's lop sided grin even.

Tinny, crap boy band.

Let me go get a 9 iron and whack it up my arse because I'd rather do that than listen to floppy top, lop sided, stump leg loving macca on the radio.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Git.

If that's the case, I'll make that wanker mcartney's lop sided grin even.

Tinny, crap boy band.

Let me go get a 9 iron and whack it up my arse because I'd rather do that than listen to floppy top, lop sided, stump leg loving macca on the radio.

How quickly you have forgotten the Frog Chorus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here