Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chav Alert

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
thought they'd love it, burberry has never been so popular, they must be raking in the cash!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
brighton_b0y said:
thought they'd love it, burberry has never been so popular, they must be raking in the cash!

All the pikeys are wearing fakes though, and the toffs have stopped buying the pukka stuff as all the pikeys are wearing it

vicious circle :lolol:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Von Dutch is definitely not Chav. How many chavs do you know that could fork out £80 on a baseball cap? Von Dutch is trendy; something that most people on here don't understand the concept of. :censored:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Common as Mook said:
Von Dutch is definitely not Chav. How many chavs do you know that could fork out £80 on a baseball cap? Von Dutch is trendy; something that most people on here don't understand the concept of. :censored:

Mate, it's about as CHAV as you can get! Why else whould they print jokey "Von Chav" t-shirts?

If you think being trendy is about looking like every other morose **** in the high street, then good luck to you.

f*** it, if you even have to make an effort to be trendy, then you ain't. So shut yer cakehole.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Mate, it's about as CHAV as you can get! Why else whould they print jokey "Von Chav" t-shirts?

If you think being trendy is about looking like every other morose **** in the high street, then good luck to you.

f*** it, if you even have to make an effort to be trendy, then you ain't. So shut yer cakehole.

Er, could be use of the ever-problematic IRONY...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Something has clearly struck a nerve with Common as Mook there. I'm with Saxon - my irony detector is reporting 'extremely low' on this thread, and I can detect a bowl of Bran Flakes from two streets away.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I bet Common as Mook has the complete range of multicoloured Von Chav baseball caps.... :lolol:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Burberry never took off as much here, the CHV's (note the abject lack of an A, its intentional for the Irish terminology) still wear white or blue caps with either three stripes or a tick on them, and no company name.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
D'Angelo Saxon said:

a) I am not your mate.
b) People print these t-shirts because they capitalise on the snobbery and general wankyness of ***** like you.
c) It's the way you wear the clothes/baseball caps that makes you trendy, not just the label.

Stuck up cretin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here