Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton tickets on sale

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
2500+ easy , only a short distance away on the train , I cant see it being made pay on the day because that could lead to Palace and Millwall being in the crowd as well.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
That is the most spasticated, cut off your nose to spite your face attitude I've ever heard. You keep posting shit like that.

Like it not this is modern football and sometimes you have to buy tickets.

You either want to go or you don't, if you don't want to go just don't bother, but please stop bleating about it on here. It's not like there's loads of people reading this going "shit jamie won't buy tickets, we'd better make it pay on the gate because he can't be arsed to buy a ticket"

If you do want to go then phone your mates and ring up for tickets, it's not difficult, if you can get dressed in the morning then surely you can manage that.

Now billy the fish, th point is that of the people I go to an away game in London with, one other support the Albion. The other 4 that might go support London teams and also someone from work was thinking of coming along. Simply mate, getting them and paying for them in advance makes people have to make a decision at least 2 days or so in advance - which means the neutrals will probably not bother. Its just much easier to say meet at London Bridge and people can decide last minute if they want to go. If that makes me a bad fan then fair enough - its only a game of football, we can all do something else it really is not our problem if Charlton dont want our problem. Shame tho as I ould have gone

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
2500+ easy , only a short distance away on the train , I cant see it being made pay on the day because that could lead to Palace and Millwall being in the crowd as well.

I hope it is. I will live just around the corner by the time the game comes around and I have no intention of spending £10 just to be able to buy a ticket.

If that is the case, then I'll buy in the home end and ask to be moved.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
Not true, I bought SIX in person this very dinner time.

There is conflicting information. Website confirms that you can buy in person and by post as well as online, but for the non-techies who phone the ticket number, the message says that you can only buy online. :wozza:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Why are people rude? 'Hustpierpointseagull' is surely obliged to put at least a please or thank you in his ATC question as opposed to his post. A bit of courtesy for the facility that we are not entitled to would not go astray.

Perhaps I am being old fashioned?

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
Why are people rude? 'Hustpierpointseagull' is surely obliged to put at least a please or thank you in his ATC question as opposed to his post. A bit of courtesy for the facility that we are not entitled to would not go astray.

Perhaps I am being old fashioned?

BoF, generally I totally agree with you and ATC is a privilege rather than a right that is frequently abused. That said, I think a lot of people are totally p*ssed off with the club's inability to get its sales capabilities right.

Even leaving aside the difference in information you get on the phone and on the website, it is a nonsense not to sell tickets over the phone and makes life impossible for older fans who do not use the internet.

Everyone should be 100% polite but it wouldn't do the club any harm to know that many of its customers are unhappy with the way it's doing business.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here