Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton tickets on sale

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Sorted! £5 to get in, and £3 return to Victoria/L.Bridge on the choo choo!
Will be there with a few others, should take over 1500 imo.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bad planning having a customer meeting in Glasgow, very annoying.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Me + 3 going. Looking forward to it as not been there before. Second new ground for me this year after Villa.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
if i can turn up and pay to get in with a few mates then I will go but wont organize a group to go and pay in advance. Its football not the opera

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
if i can turn up and pay to get in with a few mates then I will go but wont organize a group to go and pay in advance. Its football not the opera

You can't, because it's ALL TICKET

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
You can't, thats why it is ALL TICKET

Why?Charlton v brighton midweek in the third division is hardly going to be a 30,000 sell out isn't it ! Looks like I'm not going then. Still its their loss of 4/5 people's custom, and not my problem.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Why?Charlton v brighton midweek in the third division is hardly going to be a 30,000 sell out isn't it ! Looks like I'm not going then. Still its their loss of 4/5 people's custom, and not my problem.

Im not saying i aggre with it, tbh i think it's bloody stupid. It will never sell out, but thats what Charlton decided, and at the end of the day theres not much we can do about it.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm going. New ground for a lot of us and we may not play them again for a while

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Im not saying i aggre with it, tbh i think it's bloody stupid. It will never sell out, but thats what Charlton decided, and at the end of the day theres not much we can do about it.

and charlton can decide whatever they want as i can decide not to be arsed. As i say its their loss of a few quid and not my problem

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Online ticketing f***ed again, got to get off my fat arse and go down Queens Road tomorrow now

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

That is the most spasticated, cut off your nose to spite your face attitude I've ever heard. You keep posting shit like that.

Like it not this is modern football and sometimes you have to buy tickets.

You either want to go or you don't, if you don't want to go just don't bother, but please stop bleating about it on here. It's not like there's loads of people reading this going "shit jamie won't buy tickets, we'd better make it pay on the gate because he can't be arsed to buy a ticket"

If you do want to go then phone your mates and ring up for tickets, it's not difficult, if you can get dressed in the morning then surely you can manage that.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
The Valley is just across the river from my house, will be going and dragging a few non Albion supporting mates along too!

Don't you live in Australlia, your location says outback :lolol:?
And im prersuming U18's is pay on the gate only ????

Smith DID score

formerly Harvey's Best
Apr 25, 2009
Worthing
Under 18's only £5 BUT not available online, a bit of a pain after all the effort of sorting out Friends & Family for the Villa game when you can't use it for the next away game you want to go to.
Ah but then again I can phone.....no not allowed to do that either.
Luckily I'm off all week and can make it to the ticket office. Point is why is it different rules to Villa? Is to do with the away clubs ticketing policy? if so could they make that clear on the website that the rules for online tickets will vary from game to game.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
To be fair, not being able to PHONE for tickets really is a bit wank, isn't it. I thought a ticketline was a fairly standard facility at most clubs.
They don't exactly make it easy for everyone do they.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
+3 and I are going - London based albion supporter so makes a lot of sense

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
That is the most spasticated, cut off your nose to spite your face attitude I've ever heard. You keep posting shit like that.

Like it not this is modern football and sometimes you have to buy tickets.

You either want to go or you don't, if you don't want to go just don't bother, but please stop bleating about it on here. It's not like there's loads of people reading this going "shit jamie won't buy tickets, we'd better make it pay on the gate because he can't be arsed to buy a ticket"

If you do want to go then phone your mates and ring up for tickets, it's not difficult, if you can get dressed in the morning then surely you can manage that.

Beat me to it. :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here