Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton: No Longer Sold Out

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Got a message off a charlton supporter today saying that charlton v brighton tickets in the home end are only available to charlton red card holders so people without a ticket wont get in the home end.

But if they have a red card, surely they have to leave the ground?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Get it?? :lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Is the correct answer.

From memory the very back couple of rows had that wire meshing material over them last year. I suspect (as pointed out above) that its the far goal that you cant see (all of) due to the low hanging roof.

This would obviously be made worse by standing. Those in the back few (restricted view) rows could be in a position where they can only see (part of)the far goal if they're seated. But seeing as everyone else in front will be standing they dont really have much of a chance.

:albion1:

I'll take you word for it! I don't really remember that well as I'd spent a little too long in the Barrowboy and Banker at London Bridge beforehand :laugh::cheers:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Is it not possible that the row literally at the very back of the stand has these restricted views? We spent some time at the back last season, and there was absolutely loads of space so obviously weren't right at the very back.

Is the correct answer.

From memory the very back couple of rows had that wire meshing material over them last year. I suspect (as pointed out above) that its the far goal that you cant see (all of) due to the low hanging roof.

This would obviously be made worse by standing. Those in the back few (restricted view) rows could be in a position where they can only see (part of)the far goal if they're seated. But seeing as everyone else in front will be standing they dont really have much of a chance.

:albion1:

Thanks Simster and tomysupercup for the correct answer. Someone looks silly now don't they.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Tickets for next Saturday's Valley clash with Brighton & Hove Albion will now only be sold to Red Card holders, the club announced on Friday afternoon.

Tickets for next Saturday's Valley clash with Brighton & Hove Albion will now only be sold to Red Card holders

The restriction has been imposed because the high-flying Seagulls have almost sold out their 3,400 Jimmy Seed Stand allocation for the game and to deter any visiting fans tempted to buy in home areas.

BHAboi

Jan 26, 2009
BHA
Tickets for next Saturday's Valley clash with Brighton & Hove Albion will now only be sold to Red Card holders, the club announced on Friday afternoon.

Tickets for next Saturday's Valley clash with Brighton & Hove Albion will now only be sold to Red Card holders

The restriction has been imposed because the high-flying Seagulls have almost sold out their 3,400 Jimmy Seed Stand allocation for the game and to deter any visiting fans tempted to buy in home areas.

red card holders?? :shrug:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
red card holders?? :shrug:

Charlton fans need these membership cards to book tickets for certain home games when the away end is sold out to stop away fans infiltrating into the home ends of the ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here