Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton: No Longer Sold Out

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Why where you chucked out?

Standing up. This is why I didn't go last season... and everyone was allowed to stand up. :facepalm:

Admittedly I was a little lippy too, thanks to the lager, but I know I was far from being the only one thrown out.

Last edited:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3737089 said:
Well if there's restricted view seats tomorrow it's no biggie, I don't intend to sit in my allocated seat anyway. You know the system.

Naughty :wrong:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Yep.

Chaigneau in goal, Gatting on as a late sub for his debut.

Shambles of a game really. Walcott was an unused sub.

Is that the same day Lynch made his debut at left back, and was immense from what I remember?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Is that the same day Lynch made his debut at left back, and was immense from what I remember?
Yup. I remember Nathan Dyer scoring for Saints. Think Walcott may have been on the bench.

EDIT: Looks as though Blackstock got both goals. Hmm, definitely remember Dyer looking pretty dangerous though.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We were very close to getting turfed out too, as we were in the home end, on work freebies, and my Dad gave us away when Mayo equalised....

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We were very close to getting turfed out too, as we were in the home end, on work freebies, and my Dad gave us away when Mayo equalised....
I was in the home end too, behind the goal where Mayo equalised. The locals were all perfectly reasonable about it though.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Mate just been to club shop to try and get tix and told we have sold out. New batch of "restricted view" tickets due tomorrow apparently.

went in to shop this afternoon,we are gettting another 500 tickets,with a further 300 restricted after that,so should be plenty to go around

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
you cant read then,we have another 500 coming,then 300 more

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
Just tried to order online but not listing any away games? maybe because we sold initial allocation, will stick to more traditional maethods and ring tomorrrow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here