Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

charlton away

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Getting more tickets sent through, although restricted view only.

That's good news - when I spoke to the ticket office they said they weren't getting any more. Do you know if it is a waiting list or wait til they come in and dial/ call in thing?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
That's good news - when I spoke to the ticket office they said they weren't getting any more. Do you know if it is a waiting list or wait til they come in and dial/ call in thing?

I will try and find out for you, although club will probs release details before I get an answer.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I bought my Charlton ticket at the ground this morning around 10. Plenty left

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
BOLLOCKS!

This is my "home" game and been too busy to even realise they should've gone on sale, let alone that they have gone on sale.

Got an SE postcode, so may be able to get in the home end easier.

shellsuit

Feb 5, 2009
Think there must be some restricted view tickets to be released as the away end holds more than 3k down there at lunchtime so will check

restricted view will be released soon according to ticket office otherwise im in the home end with you............again!

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
restricted view will be released soon according to ticket office otherwise im in the home end with you............again!

QUite frankly time we get off that barge u have organised 4 us u wont b in any fit state to get in any end x

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
Just looking on the web and occasionally, in FA and League Cup matches, part of the East Stand is used to house away supporters if demand for tickets is high. Hopefully we will get some more in the east stand.

Glanders

Mar 12, 2012
Looking to go to this with a few (non-lary) friends. Most of them don't have any loyalty points, so we'll be going for the home end. Does anyone who's done this before know whether you can pay on the gate at the Valley? Thanks.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Online ticket website tells you which block you're in. I got K (block K i assume) PP and a number. 'PP' must be the row but will this not be restricted view, surely, considering how far back it is?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Looking to go to this with a few (non-lary) friends. Most of them don't have any loyalty points, so we'll be going for the home end. Does anyone who's done this before know whether you can pay on the gate at the Valley? Thanks.

Peddle power to get there? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here