Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

charlton away

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
But that was 2 years ago

Exactly. That clip was from the 4-0 win in October 2010 and LuaLua hasn't been the same player since his injury in Nov 2010. He only had the metal plate removed from his ankle in Sept of this year. I don't think he will ever return to the player we had in Oct 2010 unfortunately. I hope he can, but I doubt it.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Completely sold out over the phone now

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Balls!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Including travel costs, it would be cheaper for me to got to Charlton away than the Amex!

Correction: it would have been cheaper, a price hike ?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
So sold out? Excellent I'm very much looking forward to this one missed the 4-0 but was there the season before when I think we won 2-1 (did KLL score that day too)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So sold out? Excellent I'm very much looking forward to this one missed the 4-0 but was there the season before when I think we won 2-1 (did KLL score that day too)

Bennett & Calderon. I hope we can fit Calde into the team in some way in December as he loves scoring against Charlton.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
get yer arses in the home end, it's not Millwall FFS, and before you complain about not being in with your 'own sort' most of you are just going to come on here the morning after and moan about the crap songs and the bad behaviour of our fans and how it's "so much better when we play away at Carlisle etc"

We went in the home end, the night we won 2-1. Calde scored the first. It was absolutely fine. We didn't cheer when we scored (because we wouldn't like it if away fans did the same in the Amex home stands) but the locals knew who we supported.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Literally cannot wait for December!

+8 going to this one! really hope for a win as we will combine it with our Xmas drinks.

I imagine we will have lots of moaning on here about very drunk individuals after the game.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
there are 40 of us going! Really looking forward to it.

We went in the home end, the night we won 2-1. Calde scored the first. It was absolutely fine. We didn't cheer when we scored (because we wouldn't like it if away fans did the same in the Amex home stands) but the locals knew who we supported.

i've been in the 'wrong end' (ooh er misses) several times and will be at Selhurst, and by the looks of it Charlton too, It's never classified information who I'm supporting, but I survive by not over reacting or cheering in the way I did when jimmy Case scored at Highbury,it also helps if you don't call the opposing fans wankers

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
i've been in the 'wrong end' (ooh er misses) several times and will be at Selhurst, and by the looks of it Charlton too, It's never classified information who I'm supporting, but I survive by not over reacting or cheering in the way I did when jimmy Case scored at Highbury,it also helps if you don't call the opposing fans wankers

I find that not calling the opposing fans wankers, definitely helps. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here