Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

charlton away

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
gutted just went to buy another ticket for mate,it says none avaliable,does this mean weve soldout!!!

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
not wishing to appear rude but None available is a good bet they are sold out. However I have been known to be wrong. Good luck with getting one

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
nothing on the main site about it being sold out

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
nothing on the main site about it being sold out

Hope not as getting mine 2moro I think u can't buy online anymore just in person or phone, if sold in the home end it is

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We were given 3000 tickets so shouldn't have sold out yet. Does your mate have 1000 loyalty points?

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
I was at ticket office today and was told 'about 400 left', that was about 2pm.

Think there must be some restricted view tickets to be released as the away end holds more than 3k down there at lunchtime so will check

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
just got mine + 1 child. about 10 left. you'll have to phone ticket office as showing as showing as unavailable on-line

get yer arses in the home end, it's not Millwall FFS, and before you complain about not being in with your 'own sort' most of you are just going to come on here the morning after and moan about the crap songs and the bad behaviour of our fans and how it's "so much better when we play away at Carlisle etc"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here