Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
oh dear, 4-1

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Oh dear. Perhaps next season we should think about running some coaches from the Charlton area to the Amex for fans wanting to see Championship football.....

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Murray-esque from Pawel Abbott.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If Swindon could defend, they'd be a decent side. Bring on Scott Cuthbert, and they concede. :lolol:

Also, note the impact of Jon-Paul McGovern, came on at 2-1 and Swindon quickly scored two more... great winger.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
The only enjoyment I'm getting from this is the expression on the face of our new Chairman every time the camera cuts to him. Proper "why the feck did I get involved with this shower of shite" sadface. Dennis Wise dressed as the Grim Reaper knocking on our manager's door in the morning? :(

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The only enjoyment I'm getting from this is the expression on the face of our new Chairman every time the camera cuts to him. Proper "why the feck did I get involved with this shower of shite" sadface. Dennis Wise dressed as the Grim Reaper knocking on our manager's door in the morning? :(
Hey, at least with his Gus connection we might have a couple of youngsters we could loan you for some first team games.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
weeping on his keyboard probably - PP is in the Doo-Doo -sacked by tomorrow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here