Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Oatway FACTS

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Following Danny Seagulls revelation that "Charlie Oatway once ate a hundred sleeping tablets - and blinked", I think its time we had a thread full of FACTS about Charlie Oatway. I'll start, because its my thread.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is in fact based on a true story. Charlie Oatway once ate a live turtle, and when he crapped it out, it was six feet tall and knew karate.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
When Charlie Oatway gives you the finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have left to live.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Vinnie Jones was once reduced to a blubbing shell of a man issuing grovelling apologies on his knees after Charlie threatened to set his Shepherds Bush mates on him.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Charlie Oatway does not sleep. He waits.

When Charlie Oatway answers the phone, he just says "Go". This is not permission for you to begin speaking, it is your cue to start running for your life.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The only reason Charlie Oatway never won a Player of the Season award is because nobody in their right mind would willingly give Charlie Oatway a blunt metal object. That's just suicide.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If you misspell "Charlie Oatway" on Google, it won't suggest a correction, it just says you have 10 seconds to live.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
They once made a Charlie Oatway toilet paper, but it wouldn't take shit from anybody.

Charlie Oatway does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Charlie Oatway goes killing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here