Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Austin

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
From the swindon board

"Are Brighton likely to pay 2-3 million which is likely to be an approximate asking price?

I wouldn't have thought so!"

2-3 Million...they are living in a fu@kin Dream world

Yeah, how much was it they were quoting for Greer, 750k?, and we got him for 250k!

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
He scored 20 goals last season, which is good but not astounding. He's got a few this year too. Hardly worth 2-3 million. I'd say just under a million is realistic.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
From the swindon board

"Are Brighton likely to pay 2-3 million which is likely to be an approximate asking price?

I wouldn't have thought so!"

2-3 Million...they are living in a fu@kin Dream world

2-3 million is laughable, we wont pay serious money for a player in this division in my opinion. And by serious I mean 750k.

Perhaps Greer has talked him into it..... :)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
preview-shirt.php

20 goals last season, 11 already this. Sign him up, Gus. :thumbsup:

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
I have just been banned on the Swindon site...

They dont like away fans.....and I was posting as someone who has seen Swindon 5 times this year....And live in the town..

What a bunch of chumps...they dont like anything said against them...

ALso there is no contact details on their site so I cant email and ask WHY I was banned....bigger chumps

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I have just been banned on the Swindon site...

They dont like away fans.....and I was posting as someone who has seen Swindon 5 times this year....And live in the town..

What a bunch of chumps...they dont like anything said against them...

ALso there is no contact details on their site so I cant email and ask WHY I was banned....bigger chumps

Exactly the same happened to me last month. Dickheads.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Whilst chuckling at the 2-3 million valuation,
What is the record for the amount paid for a 3rd division (League 1) player ?

They really are in cloud cuckoo land.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Would be a great signing, but so great, I'd be very surprised if we pulled it off.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Would be a great signing, but so great, I'd be very surprised if we pulled it off.

This is true but if we're serious about getting into the Championship, and staying there, this is the calibre of player we should be looking at. TB is a gambler, us sitting top of the table after an incredible start to the campaign, why not strengthen now and spend the money he might spend in the summer, now?

Of course if he doesn't that's not a problem with me! We are still looking good for promotion and it's not my money I'm talking about here!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Isnt the most paid for a striker £1.5m by STAINS for someone?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm pretty much CERTAIN, that Austin is out of contract in the summer. As such, they would surely take any offer near a million in January rather then let him walk for free five months later?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here